Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DRAFT DAY THREAD-- Keep all draft day discussions in here, or they will be locked.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by njx9
    not that it probably hasn't been picked apart already, but i love our draft. even if we gave up too much, and even though i don't really like moss, i'm happy that we showed a clear commitment to upgrading the d-line through the draft, rather than through the browns organization. i'm ecstatic that shanny finally decided to build the team through the trenches. even if none of these guys pan out, i think it was an important step to re-focus on both lines and to at least start to stockpile players, the same way most other consistently good teams have done.
    all it cost us was a 3rd round pick next year; the rest from picks given to us by the league.

thats the beauty of the draft

Comment

So far, I like the UDFAs we have picked up. Marquay McDaniel can help on returns, Roderick Rogers is strictly a coverage safety and Steven Harris has played with Thomas and Moss on the Gators' D-line. Though, Brandon Pace is a waste becuase he's trash and we still haven't signed a RB.. Why didn't we jump all over Darius Walker?

Comment

I just heard that we got Selvin Young on the Broncos message boards.

Comment

Great fit for our scheme. I was really suprised he wasn't drafted.

Comment

Ugh

You guys got Tim Duckworth, G from Auburn. I think he has a bright suture in the NFL.
            Originally posted by Paul
            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

WOW

nice sig elway

Comment

thanks

I didn't make it though.

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information