Week 8: Green Bay W No contest
    Week 9: @ Detroit W Bailey > Johnson big time
    Week 10: @ Kansas City L Tough road game
    Week 11: Tennessee W VY = madden curse
    Week 12: @ Chicago W Hester scores the only touchdown
    Week 13: @ Oakland W Same result as week 2
    Week 14: Kansas City W Crowd makes a big diff
    Week 15: @ Houston W Stop Ahman Green, Schaub will bust
    Week 16: @ San Diego L Tough road trip...
    Week 17: Minnesota W More talent

Unless we have a bad game or key injuries, we are a sure fire 13+ win team, bank it $$$
    Bubba kush for breakfast, with my captain crunch
    I smoke ten blunts before lunch
    Gucci Mane

last year if we had won the games we should have we would have been undefeated..

last year i looked at the schedule and thought: if we win all the games we should..well go 14-2... idk about 13-3 ill say 11-5

Comment

11-5 at worst.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
        8-8. at best.
        miss plummer?
        or you just really like al wilson?

Comment

i just don't buy that this team will be significantly better. i love the draft, but it will likely be 2-3 years before it pans out. our linebackers will be worse. our safeties still suck, and no amount of quality play at CB can overcome that every single game.

our kicking game will likely still suck, as ernster routinely pins teams all the way back at their own 45 or fails to kick the ball into the end zone.

*shrug* jake sucked, but it seems naive to think that cutler will play like an all-pro in his second season.
          This why I think the Broncos will be better then last year:

A) Improved running game - Travis Henry is a huge improvement over both Tatum and Mike Bell. Daniel Graham is the best blocking tight end we have had in several years

B) Improved passing game - Javon is now two years removed from his knee injury, Marshall has another year under his belt and really started what he could do the end of last year. Better depth at the WR postion with 3 proven wides (Javon, Smith & Stokley). Sheffler and Cutler will have more experiance .

C) Line play - The offensive line is healthy again, the defensive line has added some play makers that will make a difference this year.

D) Cornerback play - I think Bly is an aprovement over Darrent. Darrent was getting better ever year, but he was never in Bly's league. Foxworth looked much improved at the end of last year as well

E) Special Teams - Saubraun will help immensly in punting and kick offs and hopefully we can find someone (Hixon) that can become a good kick/punt returner

I think the linebacker group will be on par with last years group, as I don't see a huge drop off from Al's play to DJ's play and the weekside linebacker won't be a huge factor in our defense, so I think Vaughn will fill in nicely.

The only "problem" area I see with Denver's team right now is the safety postion... Lynch is another year older and I am not sure who will start strong side, but I can see issues there.

If the Broncos can stay healthy I see no reason with their schedule why they couldnt win 11-13 games this year and win the AFC West.

B)

Comment

which is why we should have taken reggie nelson lol, there was higher quality de's in the later rounds (we coulda got charles johnson AND tim crowder in the later rounds had we not traded) adnd pickd reggie in the 1st, but i guess we can hope to get enough pressure that the oponets cant get off the deep ball
            Gucci Mane

Comment

12-4 is probably the highest I realistically see us finishing, and don't see us winning all the games you have us winning up there. Provided we stay healthy, the worst I see us doing is 8-8, some of njx's pessimism has rubbed off on me. Plus, if you aim low, you never get disappointed.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
              do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                Plus, if you aim low, you never get disappointed.
                thats my philosophy

optimistic pessimism
                aim low...
                Originally posted by CutlerChris View Post
                if you aim low, you never get disappointed.
                and if you do well, then.. hell.. your happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                  thats my philosophy

optimistic pessimism
                  aim low...
                  and if you do well, then.. hell.. your happy.

Exactly. My physics teacher was telling everyone their mark, and since I failed every lab assignment(but did really well on every test) so I figured a 60-something, since there were a lot more labs than tests, and I absolutely BOMBED those labs. Turns out I was getting a 80.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

I would say between 10-6 and 12-4.

Comment

aim low ok lol how bout 2-14 (we beat the Raiders twice)
                      Gucci Mane

Comment

All i know is i can't wait to go to that Buffalo game, since i live in Canada. Henry is just going to pound his old team!

Sig by Mockalicious

Comment

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_5997316
                          By the way, it's when, not if. As in, it's when fourth-rounder Marcus Thomas moves into the starting lineup at defensive tackle. Said Bates: "It's his timetable. When he's ready to go, he'll be a starter in this league for many years." ...

Comment

I'm excited about Thomas. I know it's early, but from all of the reports it seems he's gotten his act together.

Comment

I think we will go anywhere from 9-7 to 12-4 IMO.
                              We upgraded the talent, but I do think we will be even better in 2008. This year may be a little rough, but I still think the Broncos will have a quality season.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information