ernie sims= badass

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ernie sims= badass

ernie sims was born to be a badass, you don't believe me? take a look at the picture rivals had posted for him when he was the top recruit as a senior.

http://rivals100.rivals.com/viewpros...y=7972&Sport=1

I'm just glad that the guy isn't a "badass" in local strip clubs, from everything I've heard he likes to hang out at home with his reptiles instead.

Comment

I have to admit...I am pretty jealous you guys got the early reincarnation of D. Brooks.

Comment

ya, i absolutely love the guy

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Originally posted by dRaFtDoRk
        You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.

Comment

He's a freakin beast. Probably one of the only good things Lions Management has been able to get, along wit Roy Williams+CJ.

Comment

CJ move wasn't good I am sorry. Time will only tell though.

Comment

taking the best overall player in the draft wasn't a good move? im sorry but that is stupid talk, regardless of the failures we have had. we'll do fine with cj, we'll see how you do with mike williams

Comment

Originally posted by jbombul View Post
                taking the best overall player in the draft wasn't a good move? im sorry but that is stupid talk, regardless of the failures we have had. we'll do fine with cj, we'll see how you do with mike williams
                Too bad I am not a Raiders fan, only other sig I have that I haven't used. Taking a WR how many years in a row? Don't try to justify it.

Comment

Just ignore him, he's just spiteful that the Bucs didn't get him.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

yea and they failed, whos your team? i bet i can name failures for your team. you can name failures for any team in the league, cj will prove you wrong, your probably negative alot seeing your reputation as a double red so im not even going to argue with you

Comment

yea and they failed, whos your team? i bet i can name failures for your team. you can name failures for any team in the league, cj will prove you wrong, your probably negative alot seeing your reputation as a double red so im not even going to argue with you
                      Not everything is how it appears.

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Just ignore him, he's just spiteful that the Bucs didn't get him.
                        Reloading a top 10 D that has been top 10 for 10 years is > than CJ.

Comment

sims is gonan be great... and he stays out of trouble.. i wish he was a bill

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by Phrost View Post
                            Reloading a top 10 D that has been top 10 for 10 years is > than CJ.
                            your also paying to 35 year olds close to 8 million, took a defensive end who weighs 250 lbs soaking wet, a running back with the nickname cadillac who breaks down more than my grandma's 86 buick century, 6 quarterbacks, and one of the hardest divisions in football....ill take chances with the lions

Comment

your also paying to 35 year olds close to 8 million, took a defensive end who weighs 250 lbs soaking wet, a running back with the nickname cadillac who breaks down more than my grandma's 86 buick century, 6 quarterbacks, and one of the hardest divisions in football....ill take chances with the lions
                              Superbowl in the last decade. What do you have? Don't even comment on my defense, at least we can get the formula right. Your RB Kevin Jones is never gonna be what he almost once was and Bell was a system RB. Jeff Garcia, Plummer > Kitna, and we have the 2nd hardest division in the NFC.

Also if you knew anything about the Tampa 2 you would know that a pass rushing DE is needed, size doesn't really matter at that point. Your team is trying to recreate the tampa 2 and is failing in doing so. You instead took an nonathletic DE from a small school.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information