No lions on Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No lions on Thursday

The game on Thursday was not sold out in time. So those (including myself) locally who were hoping to see CJ and the rest of the dynamic offense, tough luck.

I just bought tickets today for that game. Sucks that it won't be on TV.

Comment

What a joke.

Comment

Damn, that's extremely ****. The Lions are my second favorite team in the league.. I'll keep an eye out for some SopCast links so if the game is being broadcast anywhere I'll be able to watch it.
        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

when will we get to watch it on tape delay?

Comment

Jesus people don't panic it's on (free TV) at 9:30 eastern. Two hour tape delay, nothing to slit the wrists over. Then it'll be on NFLN too.

Comment

Originally posted by LionSmack View Post
              Jesus people don't panic it's on (free TV) at 9:30 eastern. Two hour tape delay, nothing to slit the wrists over. Then it'll be on NFLN too.
              I'm having withdrawals. I need Lions football. I need to see The Chosen One play.

Comment

Don't have NFL network..... :(

Comment

Thus you would read the first part of my post. Channel 50 at 9:30 eastern, and I dare say they'll replay it the next day or on the weekend, they usually do

Comment

I hope it's on in Cinci... gotta see them wax the Bengals.
                    Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

meh...I'm gonna be there anyways
                      Cheers to Michigan winters...

Comment

http://myp2p.eu/NFL.htm
                        The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

you sir, are mistaken.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information