Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rogers headed to CFL (THREE TEAMS INTERESTED LOL)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rogers headed to CFL (THREE TEAMS INTERESTED LOL)

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/s...=ESPNHeadlines

Agent Jason Fletcher said that three CFL teams have demonstrated interest in his client and that, with no viable NFL opportunities right now, Rogers will likely sign a contract soon that will get him back onto the field.

"He wants to play again and it's the best opportunity for him to show he can play again," Fletcher said of the CFL scenario.

he might make some noise there, if his legs are back and he is really serious about playing again. The CFL is turning into the league for the dopers

Comment

pffff... his legs are back. C-Rog ran a 4.8 (?) in camp, he's a joke.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

i said if his legs were back, didn't he run a 4.8 in the spring trying out for the chiefs? if he can get that back down to like a 4.4, which won't happen, he could maybe make a couple catches if he puts down the joint.

Comment

Originally posted by jbombul View Post
          i said if his legs were back, didn't he run a 4.8 in the spring trying out for the chiefs? if he can get that back down to like a 4.4, which won't happen, he could maybe make a couple catches if he puts down the joint.
          he'll make three catches before he breaks one

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by jbombul View Post
            Ricky Williams struggled but receivers coming up here its a lot easier to make thetransition.. just have to learn a couple more routes... then there you go.. i think he can do it

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
              Ricky Williams struggled but receivers coming up here its a lot easier to make thetransition.. just have to learn a couple more routes... then there you go.. i think he can do it
              I think we can all agree that C-Rog owns Williams in bust-ness.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                I think we can all agree that C-Rog owns Williams in bust-ness.
                oh ya there is no contest there... but players have managed to find sucess again in teh CFL.. its not a far stretch to think hemay have some sucess... i mean most starting QB's have 4000 yards by the end of the season... its a pass happy league.. he would get his oppertunity's.. lets give hima shot at it.. but its safe to say he is done in the NFL...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Originally posted by HoopsDemon12 View Post
                  oh ya there is no contest there... but players have managed to find sucess again in teh CFL.. its not a far stretch to think hemay have some sucess... i mean most starting QB's have 4000 yards by the end of the season... its a pass happy league.. he would get his oppertunity's.. lets give hima shot at it.. but its safe to say he is done in the NFL...
                  they'll still overpay the guy. He's not from the $1 store, hence overpaid.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                    they'll still overpay the guy. He's not from the $1 store, hence overpaid.
                    Slotbacks in teh CFL arent that fast at all really though.. they are tightend speed... if he is willing to throw himself at the linebackers everycouple of plays to block he will be fine... keep in mind most of our linebackers are 5-10 to 6 feet and like 215-230 pounds.. so they arent thaat big..

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Charles Rogers: 50% injury, 50% poor work ethic

Comment

Originally posted by Packers-Cardinals View Post
                        100% moron bust

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by Packers-Cardinals View Post
                          your correct i think the injury had a lot to do with him busting.. cause in his first couple games he was amazing...

Sig By Diehardvikingfan

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information