Time to make fun of Harrington.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to make fun of Harrington.

Joey Harrington is Atlanta's starting QB and we all know that it's gonna be a disaster. In fact, it already WAS a disaster this past week.

So I thought it's time to have a good laugh at 'Ole Joe

harrington saying: I'm gonna hit that defender right in the face!

joey, five minutes later: 'that mean defender caught the pass I threw at his face :('
    dude next to him: 'don't worry sweethart, I know you can hit the hole hard ;)'

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

When was it ever not time to make fun of him

Comment

Originally posted by LionSmack View Post
      When was it ever not time to make fun of him
      well before he was our QB, and last year he wasn't the starter but a stop-gap solution. Now it's official.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Joey should retire from professional football and become a pianist.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

I'm surprised Joey haven't became Emo for all the Lions fans LOL

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
          XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
          Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
          http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

I hate you guys.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Yeah, seriously not cool.

Comment

I actually respect him... a lot... and want him to do well.

I just wonder how he could've been in Detroit without Bly and with Mike Martz and a real offense.
                Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticaLion View Post

I just wonder how he could've been in Detroit without Bly and with Mike Martz and a real offense.
                  The same as he was in Miami and Atlanta, a useless piece of sh-t. He got beat out in Miami by the great Cleo Lemon and will lead Atlanta to a possible 0-16 record. He is what he is, a bust!!!
                  And proud of it!!!

Comment

I think Joey has played under every great QB coach except for Weiss. He hit Martz, Paterno, (Saban wasn't that great but still decent), Marriucci.
                    Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                    oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

At least Jeff George isn't starting?

Originally posted by Halsey
                      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticaLion View Post

He had the chance to find out, but went crying down to Miami instead.

Comment

Originally posted by LionSmack View Post
                          yeah, never bothered to actually EARN that big fat paycheck.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                            I think Joey has played under every great QB coach except for Weiss. He hit Martz, Paterno, (Saban wasn't that great but still decent), Marriucci.
                            Martz? When did he play for Martz? You said "every" and named only 4 coaches (one he didn't play under). I don't think your post supports your statement.

Originally posted by Iamcanadian
                            The same as he was in Miami and Atlanta, a useless piece of sh-t. He got beat out in Miami by the great Cleo Lemon and will lead Atlanta to a possible 0-16 record. He is what he is, a bust!!!
                            Saying what he was after his term of torture in Detroit isn't the same as wondering how he could've been somewhere else before it happened. Playing QB has a mental side, and he lost that a while ago.

Originally posted by LionSmack
                            I don't blame him. Everyone, including some/most of his big name teammates, turned on him. It just wasn't a good situation for him.
                            Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

Originally posted by Iamcanadian View Post
                              Calling him a piece of **** seems a bit harsh. He couldn't control where he was drafted and unlike guys like Lawrence Phillips or Ryan Leaf he doesn't come off as a massive jerk.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information