• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how long is Megatron out for?

anyone hear an injury update?

Originally posted by Jagonsucker View Post
    anyone hear an injury update?
    I heard it was a back bruise. I have heard nothing that would suggest he will miss next weeks game.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

If its only a back bruise then we got away lucky. He looked in a lot of pain and wasn't really even moving that much. We really need him against the Bears. I know we are an underdog, but this is a huge opportunity we have on Sunday. To send the Bears to 1-3 and move us to 3-1. With their QB situation looking bad and some key injuries on defense this may be a close game. Plus we are at home. Take 1 game from the Bears and Eagles was always my goal and we still have a chance to do that.

Comment

Yeah just a lower back bruise, he could be able to play against the bears.

Comment

They say its a very deep back bruise though and its very questionable if he will play against the Bears. From the reports of how gingerly he was moving around the practice field I tend to believe that he wont be back in the lineup until Week 5.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv View Post
            They say its a very deep back bruise though and its very questionable if he will play against the Bears. From the reports of how gingerly he was moving around the practice field I tend to believe that he wont be back in the lineup until Week 5.
            DAMMIT! We need a good slot guy (NOT SMD)

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Put in Frank Middleton! He looked pretty awesome in preseason.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv View Post
                Put in Frank Middleton! He looked pretty awesome in preseason.
                So did johnny baldwin, who they waived (I still hate them for it)

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

So is CJ gonna be back for tomorrows game against Washington?

Comment

He practiced all week and made a comment that it feels better. He's listed as questionable and the team is officially calling it a game-time decision. Local speculation is, he will play.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information