Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lions sign Dovonte Edwards (CB)...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lions sign Dovonte Edwards (CB)...

    http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf..._lions_si.html

    Originally posted by mlive.com
    With Keith Smith (ankle) not expected to play this week against the Bucs, the Lions signed another cornerback: three-year veteran Dovonte Edwards. The former wide receiver, who played at North Carolina State, missed all of the 2006 season after breaking his forearm in a preseason game with the Minnesota Vikings. This season, Williams was released in the final cut by the Vikings.

    On Edwards' first career interception, in 2005, he picked off Brett Favre in a Monday Night game and returned it 51 yards for a touchdown.

    UPDATED (4:28 p.m.) -- Smith did go through some limited work in practice Wednesday so there's a chance he'll play. However, Stanley Wilson was held out of practice because of a groin injury. His status for Sunday's game isn't known.
    At least we went after a need, right?
    Left NFLDC: 20080918.

  • #2
    I hear he is better than Champ Bailey.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
        I hear he is better than Champ Bailey.
        I hear he didn't cry after birth and he can make voodoo-dolls of his enemy's, also I've read somewere (link missing) he drinks his gatorade out of the skulls of babies he's eaten.

        Sig by Fenikz

        I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Addict View Post
          I hear he didn't cry after birth and he can make voodoo-dolls of his enemy's, also I've read somewere (link missing) he drinks his gatorade out of the skulls of babies he's eaten.
          Link missing... that's some funny ****. I laughed.

          This thread has been a joy to read.
          Left NFLDC: 20080918.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Addict View Post
            I hear he didn't cry after birth and he can make voodoo-dolls of his enemy's, also I've read somewere (link missing) he drinks his gatorade out of the skulls of babies he's eaten.
            I saw that article as well . . . check out this photo of him:



            Look at him strip that ball from the receiver . . . he's got #21 draped all over him. Blatent pass interference.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

            Comment


            • #7
              After he was cut by the Vikings he was on the Giants for about a week. From reading scouting reports when we signed him, it sounds like he is a good fit for a Tampa 2 scheme. Which is why I was a little shocked we signed him but it makes perfect sense for you guys.

              Comment


              • #8
                Good Pick up for ya guys. I wish he let Whitaker go and kept him.



                Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  After he was cut by the Vikings he was on the Giants for about a week. From reading scouting reports when we signed him, it sounds like he is a good fit for a Tampa 2 scheme. Which is why I was a little shocked we signed him but it makes perfect sense for you guys.
                  That's good to hear.

                  Wouldn't it be nice for him to be the one to break Jeff Garcia's no-INT streak?
                  Left NFLDC: 20080918.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I love how this threads a complete joke and then Jughead comes in and posts a quality post lol.

                    sig made by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by familyguy555 View Post
                      I love how this threads a complete joke and then Jughead comes in and posts a quality post lol.
                      Jughead brought the noise. The NOISE.

                      The NOOOIIISSSEEE...
                      Left NFLDC: 20080918.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I actually laughed harder at Jughead's post than I did at any other post in this thread..

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                          I actually laughed harder at Jughead's post than I did at any other post in this thread..
                          I laughed at your SB XLII comment the most.
                          Left NFLDC: 20080918.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                            I actually laughed harder at Jughead's post than I did at any other post in this thread..
                            you have a weird sense of humor

                            Sig by Fenikz

                            I remember NFLDC
                            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I'm glad I can unintentionally humor you guys.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information