Continue to get turn overs

Early prediction:

Lions 31
    Cardinals 24
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Perfect setting for a shootout.

I think our strong D play of late gives us an edge, plus the fact we've got... dare I say it? momentum.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Damn....the battle of tard quarterbacks. Who will Jesus pick?

WQWJP?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          Damn....the battle of tard quarterbacks. Who will Jesus pick?

WQWJP?
          Tard quarterbacks? We're talking about Detroit-Arizona, not Chicago-Oakland.
          Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticaLion View Post
            Damn you for making me get carpet burns!!!!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by TacticaLion View Post
              Kitna claimed that he was able to recover faster from concussions because of Jesus. Where I come from, that's the epitome of stupid.

Comment

Kitna claimed that he was able to recover faster from concussions because of Jesus. Where I come from, that's the epitome of stupid.
                And you would certainly know stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerv View Post
                  And you would certainly know stupid.
                  Oooooooh......burn!!

I'm not going to clutter up this thread with personal insults, but I'd love to hear what intellectually stimulating thing you do for a career. What sets you apart from the huddled masses.

I really don't see why some of you are getting your panties in a bunch. Is this not a recognized fact that Kitna is basically ********? Didn't a Lions fan have that in their sig?

Comment

What would've been worse... recovering faster from a concussion because of Jesus, or recovering faster from concussions because of Sour Patch Kids? You can't prove or disprove the Jesus comment, whereas you probably could test the Sour Patch Kids claim... so I would've said the same thing.

He's religious and recovered faster than normal from concussion syndromes. Maybe Jesus spoke to him? Maybe Gatorade is medicinal? Maybe CJesus is ACTUALLY Jesus?

Believe what you want... Kitna is 4 wins away from looking like a prophet. I wouldn't bet against him.

Comment

Oooooooh......burn!!

I'm not going to clutter up this thread with personal insults, but I'd love to hear what intellectually stimulating thing you do for a career. What sets you apart from the huddled masses.

I really don't see why some of you are getting your panties in a bunch. Is this not a recognized fact that Kitna is basically ********? Didn't a Lions fan have that in their sig?
                      I buy and sell used bibles

Maybe you don't 'clutter threads up' with personal insults, but you sure do try your best to go into rival teams threads and be as much of a condescending asshat as possible.

I swear that every single thread I open on the LIONS team board ( going back about 2 years ) has bearsfan attempting to belittle the team & its players, for no real reason other than it gives him some sort of jolly. Even the year were actually a solid team and the Bears are the ones deserving of mock, he is still on his high horse using his 'phd intellect' to try and be an ass.
                      Last edited by Nerv; 11-05-2007, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Maybe you don't 'clutter threads up' with personal insults, but you sure do try your best to go into rival teams threads and be as much of a condescending asshat as possible.

I swear that every single thread I open on the LIONS team board ( going back about 2 years ) has bearsfan attempting to belittle the team & its players, for no real reason other than it gives him some sort of jolly. Even the year were actually a solid team and the Bears are the ones deserving of mock, he is still on his high horse using his 'phd intellect' to try and be an ass.
                        I think you ment "and succeeds to"

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                          I think you ment "and succeeds to"
                          I think it's fun now, though... how much can he really say with the way this season has played out?

Comment

As I wish to every team we play, may Anquan kill your entire team with a mighty thrust of his bicep, my prediction 10 reception 227 yards 2 TD

Comment

I assure you that if the Bears had a player that believed that Jesus helped him win football games, I would be equal part asshat. This has nothing to do with the Lions or the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information