R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    Game Prediction Time:

Mine . . .

Giants 27
    Lions 16

I hope I am wrong.
    Wow, thanks. I really think it will be much closer than that just because of our crappiness in the secondary and Martz's offense. I am really looking forward to the game and think it will be a nail-bitter. I think if we keep turnovers down to a minimum (the thing every ESPN analyst says for every game) we will win.

But good luck and hope for no injuries... Except for Matt Millen of course. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

After watching basically every sports team I cheer for lose every game the past 10 days, I am perhaps overly pessimistic of the Lions chances.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

I think we've got a shot. Our defense has played well at home, and that loss to Arizona might get us moving again.

I'll be at the game, so they better perform. First Lions game... god, I want a win.
        Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

24-21 Lions.

Osi vs. any one of our tackles scares the hell out of me though. I'm only picking the Lions because they've played well at home all season long. Can't bet against the streak.
          Cheers to Michigan winters...

Comment

We suck. Martz stopped running the ball after the first drive (even though it was effective). Our receivers keep running their routes one yard short of the first down markers on 3rd down. Shaun Rogers is taking the day off. We can't tackle Brandon Jacobs to save our lives. Backus sucks. Foster Sucks. Peterman sucks. Raiola sucks. Mulitalo sucks. Calvin Johnson hasn't had a ball thrown to him yet. We need to learn how to run a ******* screen pass. Martz is a stubborn ass. R.W. McQuaters is raping us on punt returns. Kitna never knows when to throw the ball away. The defensive line keeps jumping off sides. And I have a headache after watching the first half.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

******* Jeff Backus jumps off sides on 4th and inches. We ought to cut his fat ass off the team right now, in the middle of the game. And twice more the Lions receivers run routes short of the first down marker on 3rd down! Idiots! Marinelli should have gone for it again, even on 4th and 6. A ******* field goal does us no good. I am starting to think the Lions will never return a kickoff past the 30 yard line ever again. They need a competant return man for once. Aveion Cason!? Are you fricken kidding me? RUN THE DAMN BALL MARTZ! That is all for now . . .
              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

This just in . . . Kitna is pathetic. INTERCEPTION!
                R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Defensive Line just had their 4th off sides penalty of the game. Shaun Rogers is a dumbass. Lions can expect to be 6-6 in a couple weeks. Green Bay is gonna make fools of us.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Time to bench Kitna. He overthrew the ball four times in a row. And Roy Williams is standing there smiling like a kid on Christmas. What the **** man? Quit celebrating first downs, and start scoring some god damn touchdowns. Then you can smile. Dumb ass.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Why the **** would we throw a deep ball to Shaun McDonald in the end zone? He is 5 foot 9 inches! THROW IT TO WILLIAMS OR CALVIN! We already saw CJ come down with one of those passes the last drive. McDonald couldn't leap over the orange cone in the back of the endzone, let alone outjump a DB for the ball.

Martz, you have done it again. I hate you.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Troy Walters . . . master of the worthless punt return.

AND BACKUS ******* JUMPED OFFSIDES AGAIN!

He is the dumbest man to ever graduate from the Univ. of Michigan. They ought to retract the degree they gave him. He is a disgrace.
                        Last edited by Xiomera; 11-18-2007, 04:10 PM.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

McDonald is worse than Manningham yesterday.

GAME OVER. LIONS SHOULD BE ******* ASHAMED!
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Is it too late to get a top ten pick this year? At least they might be able to keep that streak alive.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

That hurt.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information