• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions (6-7) at Chargers (8-5)

Well.

Prediction

83-14 Chargers

I think Calvin is set up to have his "breakout" game. Love to see some Greg Blue today. I'll continue to watch Peterman and Woody on the right side.
    Last edited by Scotty D; 12-16-2007, 06:54 PM.

I don't think it'll be close.. Antonio Gates is going to have a huge game. Calvin Johnson could have a decent game, as long as we can protect Kitna and he can get the ball to him. I can see a big game for Antonio Cromartie off of Kitna's mistakes.. We have big trouble covering kicks, so Darren Sproles should have a big game as well. Not to mention Tomlinson and Turner..

I think it'll be something around 38-17, Chargers.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      I don't think it'll be close.. Antonio Gates is going to have a huge game. Calvin Johnson could have a decent game, as long as we can protect Kitna and he can get the ball to him. I can see a big game for Antonio Cromartie off of Kitna's mistakes.. We have big trouble covering kicks, so Darren Sproles should have a big game as well. Not to mention Tomlinson and Turner..

I think it'll be something around 38-17, Chargers.
      Rivers is banged up and theres a decent chance that Gates doesn't play, but yeah it could very easily get ugly.

Comment

I think this game is winnable, but I could also see the Chargers blowing us out.

Comment

Chargers 27
          Lions 10
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Dovonte Edwards could be a player for us. Breaks up a pass to Vincent Jackson in the end zone and we hold them to a field goal.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
              Dovonte Edwards could be a player for us. Breaks up a pass to Vincent Jackson in the end zone and we hold them to a field goal.
              I don't see it. He never even turned to look for the ball on that pass to Chambers that got challenged.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                I don't see it. He never even turned to look for the ball on that pass to Chambers that got challenged.
                I don't get why he is on the other teams #1. He played straight up against TO last week.

Comment

why is CJ dropping passes? man if he turns out to be another WR bust from Detroit, we should seriously never draft a WR ever again. This is ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Jagonsucker View Post
                    why is CJ dropping passes? man if he turns out to be another WR bust from Detroit, we should seriously never draft a WR ever again. This is ridiculous
                    I was just about to type something. But he just dropped another one that turns into an INT.

Comment

I was just about to type something. But he just dropped another one that turns into an INT.
                      I was going to say that he reminds me a lot of how Braylon Edwards started out his career in Cleveland. Make the amazing catch then comes back and drops the easy one.

Comment

I was going to say that he reminds me a lot of how Braylon Edwards started out his career in Cleveland. Make the amazing catch then comes back and drops the easy one.

yeah hopefully he gets his ass in check because this is ridiculous. I mean if we wasted another friggen draft pick on a bust WR...i'll kill matt millen myself

Comment

pretty much game over... whats up with kitna?

sig by bosanac01

Comment

I quit watching after we went down 10-0 . . . I take it I didn't miss much?
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                              I quit watching after we went down 10-0 . . . I take it I didn't miss much?

yeah 3 picks and a defensive touchdown later its 27-0..

sig by bosanac01

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information