Hey, Bills fan here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, Bills fan here.

according to some people on the Bills message board, they said that SportingNews said Roy Williams could be dealt in the offseason.

If this is true, what kind of picks/players would you want in return?

Originally Posted by scottyboy
    my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
    But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Originally posted by Bills2083 View Post
    according to some people on the Bills message board, they said that SportingNews said Roy Williams could be dealt in the offseason.

If this is true, what kind of picks/players would you want in return?
    I suppose it is a possibility that he gets dealt. But Detroit wouldn't do it for anything less than a first rounder.

And if your intent was to consider a trade of him to the Bills, I don't see Buffalo as willing to give up their high first rounder.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Buffalo won't happen.. Roy wants to play closer to home anyways. Buffalo should be looking for a complimentary player to Lee Evans. I don't even think they should spend a Round 1 on a WR.

Comment

I seriously doubt he is traded, but if he is, I dont think we would take less than a first rounder..!

Comment

Yeah, if he goes anywhere, he'll go to the south

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information