Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rob Parker drops a rumor on Sports Final Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rob Parker drops a rumor on Sports Final Edition

    Shaun Rogers is calling around and telling his friends that he's done here in detroit.

  • #2
    like Kevin and Roy, damn everyone is following Dre. Next Sims wants out and Kitna, and then Calvin

    Comment


    • #3
      If he wants out, then he better get traded and not out right cut. He actually lives down the street from my grandparents. Maybe I can ask them if he house goes up for sale, haha.


      Sweet Living

      I remember 9/24/08

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
        like Kevin and Roy, damn everyone is following Dre. Next Sims wants out and Kitna, and then Calvin
        if we ever lose ernie im just gonna die.

        fenikz

        "Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

        35-21

        Comment


        • #5
          It's Rob Parker for god sakes, you have to learn never to listen to him.


          RIP TheManInBlack

          Comment


          • #6
            Get more picks for him too, that fat piece of crap didn't do squat anyhow. The only way he beats an O-line is if he falls on top of them anyway.

            Sig by Fenikz

            I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Addict View Post
              Get more picks for him too, that fat piece of crap didn't do squat anyhow. The only way he beats an O-line is if he falls on top of them anyway.
              Although his falling down tackle is a great move. I mean, honestly... who can make it outta that one? No one... that's right.

              Trade Rogers and Williams and build the team through MARINELLI's draft picks. So far, we've got Redding, White, Sims, Bullocks and Alexander... build around them.
              Left NFLDC: 20080918.

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm much more open to trading Rogers then Williams. But now that this deep has got MUCH deeper, more picks would be great. We could pick up quite a few starters. A lot hinges on us resigning Woody honestly. I think he solidified our OL. We played much better on the OL with him in there.


                Sweet Living

                I remember 9/24/08

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by wingboy2999 View Post
                  I'm much more open to trading Rogers then Williams. But now that this deep has got MUCH deeper, more picks would be great. We could pick up quite a few starters. A lot hinges on us resigning Woody honestly. I think he solidified our OL. We played much better on the OL with him in there.
                  I agree completely... although I don't think he'll want to be back.

                  Our OLine will also be helped with a more consistent running game and shorter drop-backs by our QB. Martz really made them look terrible last year.
                  Left NFLDC: 20080918.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X

                  Debug Information