Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernando Bryant released

http://www.detroitlions.com/document...ment_id=469035

Its official he's gone now. It seems like Brian Kelly is now the target of the Lions but we will still need to draft 2 CBs to go along with Keith Smith.
    Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
    oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Well, we can still sign Travis Fisher and Stanley Wilson. But yeah, I'm sure there is 80-90% chance we sign Brian Kelly now.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

God, I want Kelly... would be biiig. Kelly - 1st/2nd Round Rookie - Wilson - Fisher... not a bad group.
      Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

So does this save us money?

Comment

It saves us about 2.8 million net. 3.5 million in salary savings but he still has some bonus that gets goes against the cap.

I just don't know what they're trying to do. He is our only decent corner although injury prone.

They'll probably trade Shaun Rogers for some crap like Foxworth and a 3rd from Denver now.

Comment

Originally posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
            They'll probably trade Shaun Rogers for some crap like Foxworth and a 3rd from Denver now.
            Foxworth is a Free Agent and the Broncos don't have a 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              Foxworth is a Free Agent and the Broncos don't have a 3rd.
              Millen would probably make a deal like that. They have a mid 2nd. I could see that being the deal.

Comment

Seems like they've set themselves up to take a CB in the 1st.

Comment

then I can't see themswitching picks with Denver because what CB could they be targeting?at 12 that they couldn't get at 15?
                  Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                  oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                    then I can't see themswitching picks with Denver because what CB could they be targeting?at 12 that they couldn't get at 15?
                    It could be a possibility.....If the lions were seriously considering that it must not be for a corner then. Maybe Clady?

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information