Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kalimba Edwards Relessed

Lions released DE Kalimba Edwards.
    The Lions gave Edwards a huge contract two seasons ago in hopes that he'd develop into something more than a situational pass rusher, but it never happened. He was scheduled to make $3.9 million this season.
    Source: Detroit Free Press

I hope the Browns sign him to play OLB, we really went hard at him acouple years ago.

Comment

I wish you would have gotten him a couple years ago.

Comment

NFL confirmes it as well. Good move, gives us some cap space, I fully expect Annoy Kennedy to be next.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

just hope we don't replace him with a younger equally unproductive version that stays with the team for 6 more years
          SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
          Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

I think he'll be good on a 3-4 team as an OLB.. Or maybe the Giants will sign him.

Comment

I think he'd be a much better fit a situational pass-rusher in a 3-4. He's definitely not good enough to be a starter though.

Comment

the way the jets have been throwing money around I wouldnt be surprised to see him playing there next year

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Any past exsperience at dropping back with the Lions? If not is he capable of it?

I know it wont translate if he plays in a 3-4 compared to a 4-3, but would he be a good run stuffer as an OLB?

Hows his motor, instincts etc......

Comment

I think at this point, the only way to see if you can get something out of him is to sign him up for your 3-4 Defense and play him as an OLB, in a Situational Pass Rushing role.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information