Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Exodus Continues . . . Kenoy Kennedy Cut

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...nedys_out.html

Seriously guys, if we can't call this the start of another total rebuilding process than I don't know what more it would take . . .
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Hahaha, I think I have Millen figured out. :D
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

KENOY!! Finally.. though he had a pretty good year for us last year. Pretty much saw this coming with all of the other Safeties signing in..

Yet ANOTHER failed Matt Millen signing!

Comment

AD is sad his favorite Lions poster boy is gone, I'm sure.

Comment

Cant say we didnt see that coming. Good ridence!

sig by Pacific

Comment

I'm in awe that this organization can be this poor. He probably never needed to be signed in the first place. If we would have done this 5 years ago, and admitted we needed to rebuild, instead of saying we can win now, we may, and I stress may, have a decent team now.

Comment

Roster turnover!11!!!!. Any players that we have lost that you guys actually are going miss? The only one I'm thinking is Kevin Jones. I can't wait to compare this years kick off roster to last years.

Comment

The only other one I may miss will be Shaun Rogers. Though Shaun was lazy and overweight, 60% of him may be better than 100% of no-talent players. The key is Mr. Darby and his health. I think Cody and Moore are absolute trash. The reason everyone noticed Rogers on the sidelines is because Cody and Moore are trash.

Comment

I'm very much in favor of this move.

Most pre-marinelli are gone and its probably not stopping any time soon.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Finally, it was about time they cut that idiot. That fat paycheck dissappears with him... Good riddance.

Glad to see the front office is finally starting to go into rebuilding mode.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

This is our 4th "rebuilding" mode under Matt Millen. How many GM's get more than one?

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                        This is our 4th "rebuilding" mode under Matt Millen. How many GM's get more than one?
                        3: Millen, Millen and of course Millen!

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

If at first you don't succeed ... get it right on your fifth attempt.

Comment

Originally posted by P-L View Post
                            It's simple really. Before the Lions can win, they have to get rid of all the bad players brought in by Millen and replace them with new bad players brought in by Millen. It can't fail.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                              It's simple really. Before the Lions can win, they have to get rid of all the bad players brought in by Millen and replace them with new bad players brought in by Millen. It can't fail.
                              He actually wrote a one page report on how to save the franchise... it read:

"Fire everyone from plan A, then, repeat plan A while chaning all names"

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information