Big Baby's doin just fine......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Baby's doin just fine......

He was playing at 370 lbs last year. According to Rob Parker he recently weighed in at

402 LBS

That's just not healthy.

Comment

man, thats even bigger than terdell sands at oakland and he was 375

Comment

You know I really think that Cleveland didn't take into effect the fact that Shaun Rogers is such an ambassador for commerce in the form of local Burger King's and White Castle. Shaun Rogers will single handedly sink the Detroit fast food scene.

In all seriousness though, 402 is a joke.

Comment

Well if there is one thing we can give credit to Millen for its never cutting or trading players that come back to bite us in the end. Joey still sucks (Although seems to always play good against the Lions) Rogers and Williams either suck or are out of the league. Rogers is now 402 lbs. Kalimba and Jones are to be determined.
          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

good lord, well at least he'll be a 34 NT now. all he has to do is take up space and hes got a good 100 pounds on those centers hell be matched up with

Comment

Shaun Rogers ate Drew Neitzel . . . that explains Drew's disappearance this season and Shaun's weight.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Hmmm, kinda makes me glad the Jets went with Kris Jenkins. Although to be fair, what matters is what weight he comes into training camp at.

Comment

And whats his reward for weighing over 400lbs?? A 42 million dollar contract with 20 million guaranteed without ever having to play a down, smh.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

some things never change, he's still an unmotivated pig...

Millen actually made a good call, let's hope he makes a habit out of it.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

he is bulking up for the 3-4 come on.

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                        Hmmm, kinda makes me glad the Jets went with Kris Jenkins. Although to be fair, what matters is what weight he comes into training camp at.
                        Yeah, but if he's at 402 now, he'll have to work really really hard to get down to a desirable weight for the season.. and he just isn't capable of doing that.

Comment

Wow. I'm glad the Lions don't have to worry about his weight anymore. His weight issues really started when he got caught/suspended for using that weight loss supplement. He must have been using it for more than 1 year and it must have had a big effect because this guy has just gotten bigger and bigger. Based on his knee problems/surgeries, you could have given him a pass for last offseasons weight problems, but if this report is true, its clear he has a serious problem.

Hello Leigh Bodden and 3rd round Millen mistake.

Comment

the guy needs to drop about 40-50 pounds to be able to play at a good level all season and thats not possible for him. What a waste of some god given talent right there Rogers could have been a great and now he's just a bowling ball who cant put down the big macs

Comment

I wish him the best, but that's funny.

It is a 3-4, but lets see if he can stay on the field. Good luck, Cleveland.
                              Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information