How Brian Calhoun was drafted

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
    What is with Millen and M. All his childrens names start with the letter M.
    http://www.detroitlions.com/bio.cfm?...vel=2&season=0
    It's not just his children, it's also how he picks his coaches. Marty Mornhinweg, Mariucci, Marinelli, Mike Martz

Comment

Im just dissapointed, after reading that the lions have reached a new draft low in my book.

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

Originally posted by GB12 View Post
        It's not just his children, it's also how he picks his coaches. Marty Mornhinweg, Mariucci, Marinelli, Mike Martz
        omg thats amazing! haha..... i never thought of that....

maybe he just has a fascination with anyone else whos name starts with M like him. kind of like the 2 year old playing with lettered blocks and always takes the ones that are the letter his name starts with, lol

oh matt millen, please never leave

Comment

Who was that linemen......

who does he pick this year then....names with M....

Comment

Maybe Millen has tourettes and instead of swear words he only yells out coaches with the letter M and names of wide receivers.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
              Who was that linemen......

who does he pick this year then....names with M....

:D
              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Jared Mayo.

Derrick Harvery needs to change his name to Merrick Marvey.

Comment

Adict just did a happy dance.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment

Maybe in 05, Milen was using the prior years draft board. Williams was on the top of his list so he took him.

05 was another one of those panic picks. We wanted a corner and when Carlos Rogers went off the board that shady offensive coach probably yelled out Mike Williams. Or maybe it was the tv and Millen heard Kiper talking about Mike Williams.

Comment

MMMMike Williams, lol.

i bet the lions go MMMendenhall or MMMMMayo for sure now

Comment

Ha ha, or maybe Manningham!

Guys, thank you so much for this topic. It's almost 4 in the morning in Europe and i cant stop laughing.

Comment

If it was Jahri Evans... oh man. He's one of the best young guards in the game. LOL.
                          The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post

:D
                            Um, BEAST doesn't begin with an "M".
                            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

Calhoun's going for 1,000 rushing yards this season, watch. Bell is going to fumble the job away in Week 3, and the young back who is finally healthy will literally and figuratively run with the job from there.

PLS BLV
                              Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information