Trade Idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol, i'm surprised he didn't say ''but they have spirit."

my favorite part of that article however is this.

One big difference with the Lions is that Cunningham will not run the Tampa Two scheme, which was used in Detroit and Kansas City last season. Cunningham said he prefers a much more aggressive and attacking style as opposed to the Tampa Two's laid-back zone approach.

"I've gone through three years of playing zone defenses because I was loyal to (Chiefs head coach) Herm Edwards and that's what he wanted," Cunningham said. "People here in town knew I was different than that. My idea is to put a lot of pressure on the quarterback, it always has been and always will be.

"I think Jimmy knows that, and I think he's a lot like that, even though he was a lot more zone conscious this year than he's ever been. I think the two of us will sit down and decide what's the best thing for us to do. But my idea of coaching defense is explosive, it's aggressive and it's to go after people."
    finally no more of this weak zone!
    SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
    Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Bradford was slated to go #1 overall this year before he decided to go back to school. BTW, Colt McCoy is going to be a good QB, he has the "it" factor.

Comment

I wouldn't be opposed to the idea per se except for the fact that San Fran plays in such a crappy division that they could easily put together 7 or 8 wins, meaning Detroit gets a #10 and #14ish for #1 overall. Not worth it at all.
        [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
          Bradford was slated to go #1 overall this year before he decided to go back to school. BTW, Colt McCoy is going to be a good QB, he has the "it" factor.

By what one guy at ESPN? I'll find you someone who would go with Andre Smith or Aaron Curry first overall.

Comment

bradford=joey harrington
            colt mccoy=mike mcmahon

we've been there before.
            SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
            Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Mike McMahon FTW!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08

Comment