Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions, Jim Colletto agree to part ways

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...oit_lions.html
    Jim Colletto, the Detroit Lions offensive coordinator last season, has left the team. Colletto, who was being considered as an offensive line coach by new head coach Jim Schwartz, said it was a mutual agreement.

"I had a talk with Jim and he said he wanted someone who was going to be here (for more than one year),'' Colletto said today. Colletto, who has one year left on his deal, planned to retire following the 2009 season.

Colletto, who will return to his home in California, said he might not coach this season. "I think it's probably the end of the line for me,'' said the 64-year-old coach.

The Lions haven't made any official announcements about their position coaches yet, but there have been numerous reports that George Yarno has taken over as the offensive line coach. Also, Stan Kwan (special teams), Shawn Jefferson (receivers) and Sam Gash (running backs) are expected to return this season. A report from Rivals.com said the Lions have hired Tom Lappano to coach tight ends.

Why is stan kwan still here?

Sure, part ways.

As in Colletto, you part the hell away from the Lions now, mkay?
    Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
      i dont know, shwartz and mayhew said they want a better return game, so why not cut him

Comment

Originally posted by eeth View Post
        i dont know, shwartz and mayhew said they want a better return game, so why not cut him
        We could cut him and have better results without hiring somebody. Kwan only makes us worse.

Comment

I love Stan Kwan! I stalked him after a Lions game one time hahahha. He was pulling out of a building in his car and I pointed and yelled at him. He look horrified.

Comment

That's ... a terrible story, Scotty. LOL
            Pugnacity, testosterone, truculence, and belligerence.

Comment

I don't think he ever thought anybody would recognize him so he had no idea what I was yelling with his windows rolled up. hahahah.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                I love Stan Kwan! I stalked him after a Lions game one time hahahha. He was pulling out of a building in his car and I pointed and yelled at him. He look horrified.
                He probably looked horrified because that wasn't Stan Kwan..

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post

Comment

Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
                    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Damn, that looks just like Stan Kwan..

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                        Damn, that looks just like Stan Kwan..
                        I know, I got a good picture, huh?

Comment