Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hansons back. Woohoo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hansons back. Woohoo

    http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...uctures_c.html

    4 year deal. Nice, we are set at kicker.

    And Culpepper pushed back the 2.5 mil bonus. So we have more time to decide on him. And we're still talking with Orlovsky.

  • #2
    Just think how many more games we might have lost had we not had Jason Hanson

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by detroitsports View Post
      Just think how many more games we might have lost had we not had Jason Hanson
      you're aware of the fact we went 0-16, right?

      Sig by Fenikz

      I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Addict View Post
        you're aware of the fact we went 0-16, right?
        It seems that he does not! :)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Cocelesti View Post
          It seems that he does not! :)
          I guess... maybe he's counting the preseason?

          Sig by Fenikz

          I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Addict View Post
            you're aware of the fact we went 0-16, right?
            Pretty sure, that was sarcasm over kicker excitement.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by tblain1 View Post
              Pretty sure, that was sarcasm over kicker excitement.
              I wouldn't be too sure of that. Srsly though I think he ment over the last few years, not just last season.

              Sig by Fenikz

              I remember NFLDC
              don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Addict View Post
                I wouldn't be too sure of that. Srsly though I think he ment over the last few years, not just last season.
                Wow.
                Well I guess we should be happy that we have one position nailed down for next year. Levels of happiness may vary.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by tblain1 View Post
                  Wow.
                  Well I guess we should be happy that we have one position nailed down for next year. Levels of happiness may vary.
                  I'm somewhere between "yay, stale cookies" and "yay my cat is still alive"

                  Sig by Fenikz

                  I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X

                  Debug Information