No announcement yet.

Official Free Agency Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curry in the slot should be just fine. CJ,BJ,RC is better than Calvin and the 2 dwarfs last year.

Not only did we get Curry, we got Smith. Haha Curry Smith and Stafford. Woooo

Comment

• i always kinda liked curry.
      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

• curry is good in Indian food ... lol

Comment

• Bills traded Jason Peters to the Eagles for #28, 4th, and 2010 6th:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4077093

I really wish that the Lions could have pulled off a trade for him. Our 2nd and 3rd from Dallas would have been more value on the trade chart, but oh well.

But now Buffalo needs a LT, maybe we can trade them Backus! My only concern from this is that as an Oher fan, maybe the Bills will pull the trigger on him at 11.

Comment

• yeah im very disapointed we didnt try and make that move. Granted we need our picks but he wouldve been a great addition to our oline

Comment

• "Jerry led the SEC with 18 tackles for 80 yards in losses last season and ranked among the national leaders in sacks by a tackle with seven."

This guy is good. I hope he is still there for us at 20. His age isn't an issue for me. Honestly, I really think that is nitpicking. If he actually plays up to his potential I really don't mind IF his career is 2-3 years shorter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                "Jerry led the SEC with 18 tackles for 80 yards in losses last season and ranked among the national leaders in sacks by a tackle with seven."

This guy is good. I hope he is still there for us at 20. His age isn't an issue for me. Honestly, I really think that is nitpicking. If he actually plays up to his potential I really don't mind IF his career is 2-3 years shorter.
                I do like Jerry. He's a penetrator which is what we need(and so does your mom). Jerry and Grady with bulked up Fluellen/Cohen and maybe another nose tackle at pick 65 even with a good guard at 33. However, we'll have to find a MLB somewhere or get lucky with pick 82. June 1st cuts. Are there any vet Mikes out there still besides Lenon?

Jerry and stud DE in 2010 and our Dline does a 180 and looks so much better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
                  I do like Jerry. He's a penetrator which is what we need(and so does your mom). Jerry and Grady with bulked up Fluellen/Cohen and maybe another nose tackle at pick 65 even with a good guard at 33. However, we'll have to find a MLB somewhere or get lucky with pick 82. June 1st cuts. Are there any vet Mikes out there still besides Lenon?

Jerry and stud DE in 2010 and our Dline does a 180 and looks so much better.
                  Larry Foote could be a possibility if he gets cut. But other then that I don't think much is out there.

Comment

• http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfceast/0...the-Beast.html

Depending what happens with our draft today/tomorrow with a LT, Jon Runyan is still out there and wanting to play this season. He's a former Michigan Wolverine, and an absolute warrior who plays through anything and he might be cheap. Will the knee hold up? I'm guessing he has 1 or 2 seasons in him. It's a short term fix but we can not address everything in this draft ... Larry Foote from Pittsburgh is a similar scenario (just through trade) again, depending on how the draft falls for the LB but Schwartz covets one for the middle of his D and the Steelers woud aprt ways with him. Just some things I was thinking about on this gorgeous draft afterrnoon ... your thoughts?

Comment

• Originally posted by SINCE1978 View Post
                      http://myespn.go.com/blogs/nfceast/0...the-Beast.html

Depending what happens with our draft today/tomorrow with a LT, Jon Runyan is still out there and wanting to play this season. He's a former Michigan Wolverine, and an absolute warrior who plays through anything and he might be cheap. Will the knee hold up? I'm guessing he has 1 or 2 seasons in him. It's a short term fix but we can not address everything in this draft ... Larry Foote from Pittsburgh is a similar scenario (just through trade) again, depending on how the draft falls for the LB but Schwartz covets one for the middle of his D and the Steelers woud aprt ways with him. Just some things I was thinking about on this gorgeous draft afterrnoon ... your thoughts?
                      We don't need a short term fix at LT. We need a long term but right now Jeff Backus is a serviceable LT. I'd be confident him blocking for Stafford. Jon Runyan is not a LT. He's a RT, has been his whole career.

Foote I would love if we miss on a LB or we don't get one until Round 3 or something like that.

Comment

• Question, is the LB that Seattle released an OLB?

Comment

• Originally posted by eeth View Post
                          Question, is the LB that Seattle released an OLB?
                          Yes, WLB. Named Leroy Hill

Comment

• Ok just wondering, would've been interesting if he was ILB

Comment

• Originally posted by eeth View Post
                              Ok just wondering, would've been interesting if he was ILB
                              Thats what he played in college.

Comment

• I know we picked up a couple LB's but i wonder if the Lions are interested in him

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information