Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sporting News Pick: Sanchez

http://detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...902260446/1126

I saw this and got a little upset. #1, I wish the Lions would avoid picking a QB this year as I have stated before but #2, if they do pick a QB I greatly prefer Stafford to Sanchez.

I'm just wondering since most of our debate is Stafford vs. Monroe/Curry/JSmith would you feel outraged/upset/dismayed if the Lions went ahead and picked Mark Sanchez? Or is he every bit as elite in your minds as Stafford?

I'd rather have Stafford over Sanchez.. but if they do all their homework on him and decide he's their guy, I'll support him..

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
      I'd rather have Stafford over Sanchez.. but if they do all their homework on him and decide he's their guy, I'll support him..
      Yeah same here, If they grade Sanchez higher then Stafford thats a better pick then a LB or OT IMO. I think CJ's potential will be better reached with Stafford.

Comment

They also had Alex Mack going at #7 for what it's worth...
        [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          this. I like both a lot, and if the pick is made with both on the board, I'll be ok with that. Although I'll hate them if they get it wrong.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information