Josh Freeman?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Josh Freeman?

Am i the only one that likes Josh Freeman as a QB?

6'6'' 248lbs. great arm, decent speed.

you're not the only one, but he's not as athletic as Stafford, has about the same arm, and is not nearly as smart, or as good of a leader as Stafford is....

So all in All Stafford>>>>>Freeman

Comment

I want absolutely nothing to do with him. Yeah, he's big and has a strong arm but IMO he is no franchise QB.

Comment

in my world yes you are the only one. i've deleted freeman from my mind. there is only stafford.
        SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
        Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

I think it all depends on how he does with his pro day workout, but as it stands right now why pass on the best QB for the 3rd best, too much of a drop off for me?

But like I said, we'll see how his pro day goes and then go from there, the most important pro day should be Georgia's though to really determine where Stafford ranks.

Comment

he is almost an exact copy of jamarcus russell

Sig by BoneKrusher
            Matt Barkley will be the best QB to be selected in the Top 5 since Peyton Manning.

Comment

Minus being a decent QB. All he has is potential. He never really accomplished anything in a weak defensive conference.

Comment

Why are we wasting a thread on Freeman? I hate the thought of Detroit drsfting him....as a matter of fact, if they do I may disassociate myself with the team.
                [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information