Trade Scenario

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-L View Post
    I think ESPN already reported that he was planning to show up.
    I've only seen that people were unsure if he would show up and if he didnt then to expect him potentially going on the block. Any chance you have a link?

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3981966

Denver station KCNC-TV reported that the meeting didn't go well, and The Denver Post reported that words were exchanged between Cutler and McDaniels.

The Broncos insist they're not going to trade Cutler.
      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Yeah, I've seen that article already, but I was hoping for an actual report that Cutler was gonna show up on Monday. Thanks anyways

Comment

Jay Cutler likely to skip Monday

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3981966

Comment

Who is our main competition for Cutler? Tampa Bay?

Do you guys think Mayhew would be willing to give up #1 for Cutler? I don't know if he would be.. Tampa picks #19 and we have #20, so they can beat us there.. I have a feeling if he gets traded, it won't be to us.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
              Who is our main competition for Cutler? Tampa Bay?

Do you guys think Mayhew would be willing to give up #1 for Cutler? I don't know if he would be.. Tampa picks #19 and we have #20, so they can beat us there.. I have a feeling if he gets traded, it won't be to us.
              I get that feeling also. I think that there could be as many as 11 teams that could try to jump into the bidding, but realistically probably around 4 or 5 competing for Cutler's services.

Comment

it depends, denver can always draft sanchez or freeman atleast with their normal pick as well, so they might still be down for the 20th pick.
                SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

The REAL question is will Cutler want to go to the Lions?
                  Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                  oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Tampa can only give up #19 and throw in next year's 1st and maybe 2nd. If Detroit doesnt wanna give up #1, they can give up #20, #33, and more. So I think Detroit is definitley in the driver's seat, as well as Cleveland since they can give Quinn. Does Cutler have the power to reject a trade if it is to somewhere that he doesnt wanna go?
                    save Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
                      Tampa can only give up #19 and throw in next year's 1st and maybe 2nd. If Detroit doesnt wanna give up #1, they can give up #20, #33, and more. So I think Detroit is definitley in the driver's seat, as well as Cleveland since they can give Quinn. Does Cutler have the power to reject a trade if it is to somewhere that he doesnt wanna go?
                      no but he can be a malcontent in the new city as well.
                      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

a little good news for the Lions:

http://blogs.nfl.com/2009/03/15/bowl...e-our-star-qb/

Comment

I really don't think Detroit could make a better offer than Cleveland.

Comment

Originally posted by StorminNorman View Post
                            I really don't think Detroit could make a better offer than Cleveland.
                            All depends on what kind of value Denver is looking to get in return. I'd start my offer with 20 + 33 and a young player (Stanton?). Plus prob a third next year. That leaves us with #1 and our two thirds. Monroe and then defense in the third.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                              All depends on what kind of value Denver is looking to get in return. I'd start my offer with 20 + 33 and a young player (Stanton?). Plus prob a third next year. That leaves us with #1 and our two thirds. Monroe and then defense in the third.
                              I wouldn't offer that much to start.. I wonder what players they would even want from us.. Dewayne White?
                              Last edited by WMD; 03-16-2009, 01:54 AM.

Comment

I would offer #20 and #82 plus next year's 2nd and 4th rounders...throw in C-Pep too so Denver would at least have a short-term solution at QB.

Take Jason Smith #1, defensive BPA's at #33 and #65. That would make this off-season a HUGE success for Detroit imo.
                                [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information