Trade Scenario

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
    Wait, why does Shaun Rogers want to come back here? The strip clubs? So he can be a lazy person on a team that isn't make or break if they win? Don't get me wrong I would love to have Rogers back given our holes at DT but I think his value is a mid 1st round pick or at least a 2nd round pick which would be pick 33 in our case. I'd rather have a younger defensive player that works hard instead of Rogers, even though we need a DT. Maybe a Ron Brace or Peria Jerry or Evander Hood we'd be better off in the long run, unless of course they bust or take on the Rogers attitude.
    I think that we are thinking of shipping Rogers to Denver.
    Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
    oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
      I think that we are thinking of shipping Rogers to Denver.
      Oh I see now, thats still a ton to give up for Cutler with a late 1st, a 3rd and a 2nd next year when we could just take Stafford. Cutlers probably worth that much to the Broncos, but we have many holes and the ability to take Stafford. Trading for Cutler and mortgaging a good portion of our future will fix some of the problem but not all of it. Pick 1 we probably go LT but then where's the defense. Plus thats two massive contracts with pick 1 AND Cutler.

Comment

Oh, I see it's fantasy time.

"Well, I'd like the Lions to trade the #20 pick for Cutler, Ryan Clady and the #12 pick! I want it to happen so that must mean it's realistic!"

Every fan wants their team to be involved in a trade that totally works out in favor of their team. That doesn't make it realistic.

Comment

the JETS are going trade Jenkins and Jones and draft pick for Cutler and one of the 1000 rbs Denver has.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
            If you took off #50 from the Browns I could see it working. Then it is a mid first round pick for a disgruntled NT (disgruntled yes but easily one of the top 3 NT's in the game) and a guy who really might have fallen to the second round had the Browns not traded up for him.
            Yeah, that is probably more realistic, I guess I was just being overly optomistic.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
              the JETS are going trade Jenkins and Jones and draft pick for Cutler and one of the 1000 rbs Denver has.
              Kellen Clemens, too.

The trade will be:: Kris Jenkins, Thomas Jones, Kellen Clemens, and #17 for Jay Cutler and a 4th Round pick.

I guarantee it!

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information