Smith n smith

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smith n smith

Hey I'm doinn a mock n I have Jason smith going number one if Andre happened to fall to 20 wuld u want him cuz I personally think tat wuld make a sick o line imagine jsmith and backus on the left and asmith n cherilus on the right wit amith playing rg IMO I think wit tat o line ksmith wuld b able to run freely then u can c wat u got w Stanton just a thought ne comments

Originally posted by cliffo21 View Post
    Hey I'm doinn a mock n I have Jason smith going number one if Andre happened to fall to 20 wuld u want him cuz I personally think tat wuld make a sick o line imagine jsmith and backus on the left and asmith n cherilus on the right wit amith playing rg IMO I think wit tat o line ksmith wuld b able to run freely then u can c wat u got w Stanton just a thought ne comments
    Please don't type like this again man, its irratating to read and only makes you come across as incoherent.

Personally, I'm not a fan of this at all. One of the first picks must be defense.

Comment

If the franchise wasn't coming off an 0-16 season and sporting a sub-NFL roster, then using two first rounders in the same draft to infuse a tremendous amount of talent into the o-line would be something worth considering. But as it stands, the team just has too many holes to indulge itself in such a luxury.

Detroit needs two starters at LB, a new quarterback, upgrades all over the offensive and defensive lines, depth at WR, and depending on what they do with Anthony Henry, another starter in the secondary (most likely a CB). The way things have panned out in free agency, I can't imagine a scenario where the Lions don't take a LB in the first round.

Comment

Originally posted by cliffo21 View Post
        This is not a text site for one. For two, the idea's ridiculous imo
        [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by JamminJonny View Post
          If the franchise wasn't coming off an 0-16 season and sporting a sub-NFL roster, then using two first rounders in the same draft to infuse a tremendous amount of talent into the o-line would be something worth considering. But as it stands, the team just has too many holes to indulge itself in such a luxury.

Detroit needs two starters at LB, a new quarterback, upgrades all over the offensive and defensive lines, depth at WR, and depending on what they do with Anthony Henry, another starter in the secondary (most likely a CB). The way things have panned out in free agency, I can't imagine a scenario where the Lions don't take a LB in the first round.
          BPA corner at 20 over a LB is possible.

Talks of trading Redding for Peterson. Then we might go with a Peria Jerry at 20.

I think Oline is dealt with next year except for maybe a guard in Round 3 this year to play Left Guard hopefully.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information