Draft Countdown.com
    www.draftcountdown.com

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
    www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

You tell 'em Scott!

Comment

Great job Scott.

I don't think any one on this board can defeat the ignorance of many posters over there but a week from now, a lot of them will probably see the light, especially after listening to you.

Comment

You've hit the big time now!

Comment

wow those guys really didn't like Stafford.

also: "I'm not even gonna try pronounce his first name" about Fili Moala.

Fili.

what the heck?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Scott,
            Do you really think Fenuki Tupou out of Oregon will be there at the 2nd 6th round pick of the Lion's? You have him as the 13th ranked tackle! I would be jacked if they could snag him here, more than just value, especially with his versatility. He could even compete on the interior for a starting position on that o-line. (lol) Great job, nice picks ... keeping it local with Otis Wiley was cool!

Comment

You guys have probably seen him a lot more than I have, but Otis Wiley always stands out when I watch, and seems like a real impact player.
              Originally posted by SNIPER26
              fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

Wiley will get a call in the 4th round ...

Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                You guys have probably seen him a lot more than I have, but Otis Wiley always stands out when I watch, and seems like a real impact player.
                Yeah, fellow Spartan here... Wiley is solid. He gives you everything he has and I love his on the field leadership (especially in the huddle). He had the knee issue last year so he was not really 100% but he will contribute in the NFL to some team. Even if it is just as a situational role or special teams, but he is a prototypical BPA in a later round.

Comment

Otis Wiley is someone that stuck out to me too, when I was forced against my will to watch a Spartans game.

Doesn't hurt that he's from Flint..

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information