Mock It Up: The Final Lions Mock Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    I would REALLY like to know if we plan on playing Anthony Henry at Safety or Corner . . .
    Depends on the health of Gerald Alexander probably and who we draft. They are keeping that tight lipped because we might take either a corner or a guy like Delmas or Rashad Johsnon.

Buchanon and Buchanon and smokin the reefer. (replace Buchanon with littering)

Comment

1. Jason Smith T
      20. Evander "Ziggy" Hood DT
      33. Alex Mack C/James Laurinaitis ILB
      65. Duke Robinson G
      82. DJ Moore CB
      174. Mike Wallace KR
      192. Nic Harris OLB
      255. Nate Davis QB

Comment

Originally posted by mgoblue View Post
        1. Jason Smith T
        20. Evander "Ziggy" Hood DT
        33. Alex Mack C/James Laurinaitis ILB
        65. Duke Robinson G
        82. DJ Moore CB
        174. Mike Wallace KR
        192. Nic Harris OLB
        255. Nate Davis QB
        That's a tremendous overreaction to addressing our O-Line.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
          1. Stafford
          20 Peria Jerry
          33 Alphonso Smith (Buchanon and Henry are ok but just don't do it for me in the future)
          65 Canfield,LeVitre,Lewis (after trade down)
          82 Brinkley
          6th Round TE
          6th Round KR
          7th Round LB for special teams, Canon is done

2010 stud DE or LT. 2nd Round DE or LT.
          We have the same first 4 picks. Your cool in my book for that.

Comment

There is some major hypocrisy going on these boards right now. Everyone who posted a mock has us taking Stafford, Dlinemen, MLB, an O-lineman, and a corner.

We didn't get any until the late rounds! And a lot of you guys act "pleased"? Are you kidding me? Sorry but if i had a mock where i took Pettigrew at the 20 spot instead of Maulaluga or Peria Jerry, you guys would have killed me.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLitsTomBrady View Post
              There is some major hypocrisy going on these boards right now. Everyone who posted a mock has us taking Stafford, Dlinemen, MLB, an O-lineman, and a corner.

We didn't get any until the late rounds! And a lot of you guys act "pleased"? Are you kidding me? Sorry but if i had a mock where i took Pettigrew at the 20 spot instead of Maulaluga or Peria Jerry, you guys would have killed me.
              I HATE REY MAUALUGA! I am on record for not wanting him.

I was not caught off guard by Mayhew's BPA approach. He said multiple times before the draft he would do that, and he stuck by it. I'm sorry you didn't see it coming.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

It's not like I said "This is the way I want it, I won't be happy any other way".

I mean, I have guys that I want, but I don't think the Lions are terrible for not agreeing with my views on a certain player.

Comment

I am not a professional talent evaluator, nor do I pretend to be. I have my opinions, and the Lions staff is paid to have theirs.

I withhold real criticism and praise until it's warranted.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Originally posted by LOLitsTomBrady View Post

I am absolutely on record many times saying I didn't want Maualuga at all, and that he was tremendously overrated and not a first round pick.

As WMD said, I have players that I wanted, but I'm not going to kill the Lions just because they didn't take the players I liked. And as Xio said, I have my opniond, but my opinions don't get me paid. I'll reserve judgement until a few years down the road.

I'm sure everyone was quite happy with the Ernie Sims pick when it happened, but he's never been a real playmaker, and he's been downright bad the last season and a half. But I bet alot of people gave that pick an A+ when it happened.

Originally posted by Jakey
                    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

i was projecting what i thought the lions would pick, not necessarily personal opinion. and i thought pettigrew would be taken at 11(and oher). i know we drafted pettigrew in one of our forum mocks.
                      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                        I am not a professional talent evaluator, nor do I pretend to be. I have my opinions, and the Lions staff is paid to have theirs.

I withhold real criticism and praise until it's warranted.
                        Exactly, you have to give these guys time to show what they can do. Everyone loved them when they dealt Roy Williams. Let's allow these players to get on the field, be coached by our new coaches, and then we can rip them apart as the same old Lions if necessary.

Truthfully we can't get any worse than we have been the last 5 or 6 years. So I don't see why everyone is crying. It's not like we are Denver and just fired a Hall of Fame coach, where they should be critical, we should just figure this is a step in the right direction until proven otherwise.

Comment

Working...
                        X

Debug Information