Not in a long time....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not in a long time....

It's been a long time since I have been this happy being a Lion's fan!

... it's been about a year and a half for me. CJ was the last explosion of happiness.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
      ... it's been about a year and a half for me. CJ was the last explosion of happiness.
      Same here, I thought he was the best and the safest pick. I was so happy they didn't trade him or the pick. I was so hype that my best friend wanted to jump on the bandwagon.

Comment

Yeah, I like this kids swagger and quick wit ... I read when interviewed yesterday in NY at the Play 60 NFL event he was asked "what are your friends thinking of all this crazy stuff" and he quickly responded "Oh, I don't talk to those guys any more" all nonchalant ... paused ... then laughed hysterically and said he was just joking. Also, the forgetting his razor jab with coach Schwartz when he first met him in Detroit was pretty funny ... Acing the wonderlic test was not too bad either.

All tools that will help this kid with our cut throat media, our demanding fan base and the pressure of being #1 overall. Hopefully they give him some help with a supporting cast and I hope He drops the "thew" and goes by just Matt (lol)

Comment

we're just a few hours away from potentially having a couple of the following, a real mlb, LT, DE, DT, TE, CB of future, or Guard.
          SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
          Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Originally posted by SINCE1978 View Post
            Yeah, I like this kids swagger and quick wit ... I read when interviewed yesterday in NY at the Play 60 NFL event he was asked "what are your friends thinking of all this crazy stuff" and he quickly responded "Oh, I don't talk to those guys any more" all nonchalant ... paused ... then laughed hysterically and said he was just joking. Also, the forgetting his razor jab with coach Schwartz when he first met him in Detroit was pretty funny ... Acing the wonderlic test was not too bad either.

All tools that will help this kid with our cut throat media, our demanding fan base and the pressure of being #1 overall. Hopefully they give him some help with a supporting cast and I hope He drops the "thew" and goes by just Matt (lol)
            sounds like someone got on board ;).

Also: it should be Matthew Stafford. It sounds so... Dreamy.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

I'm getting ready to giggle like a little school girl

Comment

Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                we're just a few hours away from potentially having a couple of the following, a real mlb, LT, DE, DT, TE, CB of future, or Guard.
                don't get overexited just yet, remain vigilant.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

''there is no possible way they can screw this up''
                  Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

i doubt it, i really dont have any faith in this team, but i'll be watching just for the sheer lolz. I swear if we draft a TE or that bust MLB Scott Mckillop, i'll kill Martin Mayhew

Comment

''there is no possible way they can screw this up''
                      any player will be an upgrade. But an upgrade isn't necessarily a solution.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

no more paris lenon!
                        Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

scariest thought going through my mind. Ray is gone by 20. We pass on Animal Jr to try to grab him at 33. Someone jumps ahead of us to take him. Paris Lenon resigns...

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                            thats about the only time ive been happy as a lions fan

Comment

Originally posted by LOLitsTomBrady View Post
                              i doubt it, i really dont have any faith in this team, but i'll be watching just for the sheer lolz. I swear if we draft a TE or that bust MLB Scott Mckillop, i'll kill Martin Mayhew

OH WOW LOOK I WAS RIGHT

I ******* despise this franchise. How in the hell do "professionals" have no clue how to build a team? Its also clear these are Tom Lewand and Martin Mayhew picks and Schwartz has no say in this draft. Its such bull****

DRAFT DEFENSE YOU FREAKING IDIOTS

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information