Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want us to get in the 2nd day?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Aard View Post
    And at #82, Detroit selects...

    ...WR Derrick Williams.

    :(
    LMAO


    ok, thats it, im done with this team. This team is pathetic. We need linemen, and who do we get? A freaking TE, an OLB, a WR. Just sell this pathetic team already. Sell them to someone who knows how to run a franchise. I personally will be hoping for another 0-16 season this year, run this team to the ground. This is pathetic

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by LOLitsTomBrady View Post
      LMAO


      ok, thats it, im done with this team. This team is pathetic. We need linemen, and who do we get? A freaking TE, an OLB, a WR. Just sell this pathetic team already. Sell them to someone who knows how to run a franchise. I personally will be hoping for another 0-16 season this year, run this team to the ground. This is pathetic
      Calm down, I was saying the same things after the falcons draft last year.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
        Calm down, I was saying the same things after the falcons draft last year.

        we KNOW the Falcons know how to run a football team, they were in the superbowl what 10 years ago? Something the Lions have never done. I have no faith in this team, our main needs are at Dline and Oline. How do you win games? BY HAVING GOOD LINEMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And who do we take? Skill position players. Just like Millen used to do. Give me a gun so i can blow off Mayhews' fat ****** face

        Comment


        • #34
          we did need a return man, but there are still plenty of guards left on the board. and schwartz can coach up any big DT.
          SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
          Fire Caldwell!!!

          Prowler's Newb Guide

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Prowler View Post
            we did need a return man, but there are still plenty of guards left on the board. and schwartz can coach up any big DT.
            and our middle linebacker is who? a 5'11 225 linebacker from Colorado? Ha, good luck stopping ANYBODY this year. Start the 0-32 chants

            Comment


            • #36
              you can read our posts once in a while, which is why nobody here takes you seriously. mlb isn't emphasized in schwartz's defense. cody spencer can probably man it.
              SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
              Fire Caldwell!!!

              Prowler's Newb Guide

              Comment


              • #37
                I like the Derrick Williams pick.

                The jury is out on Levy for sure, but at least we traded down to get him and got a 4th rounder back.
                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                "I am the one who knocks!"

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Prowler View Post
                  you can read our posts once in a while, which is why nobody here takes you seriously. mlb isn't emphasized in schwartz's defense. cody spencer can probably man it.
                  Maybe thats because Schwartz ran a 3-4 D with the Titans so of course a MLB wasn't important. In a 4-3 its one of the most important positions. A good MLB is KEY to stopping the run. Stop trying to have hope for this team, this is a pathetic draft. We didn't address MLB, o-line, or d-line. The keys to building a winning team. 0-32

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by LOLitsTomBrady View Post
                    Maybe thats because Schwartz ran a 3-4 D with the Titans so of course a MLB wasn't important. In a 4-3 its one of the most important positions. A good MLB is KEY to stopping the run. Stop trying to have hope for this team, this is a pathetic draft. We didn't address MLB, o-line, or d-line. The keys to building a winning team. 0-32
                    your wrong there buddy, schwartz had 3-4 elements, but it was never the base defense. a standard 4-3 with man/zone cover responsibilities for the secondary. It is my belief that the Lions will mix up a lot of their defense this year especially on 3rd downs where you might see ernie sims slide inside on passing downs

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by jbombul View Post
                      your wrong there buddy, schwartz had 3-4 elements, but it was never the base defense. a standard 4-3 with man/zone cover responsibilities for the secondary. It is my belief that the Lions will mix up a lot of their defense this year especially on 3rd downs where you might see ernie sims slide inside on passing downs

                      well thats all lovely, point is we need a MLB and a Dline. Whos going to be our starting DTs? Grady Jackson? the 350 pound 38 year old? Just admit it, another blown draft. If i was to do a mock Lions draft that looked like this:

                      1. Stafford
                      1b. Pettigrew
                      2. Delmas
                      3. Levy (projected 6th round OLB)
                      3b. Williams (WR)

                      you guys would have criticized, and torn me to shreds. This draft is just as bad as our 05 draft. Pathetic. I spit on this organization.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        You don't think Mayhew is aware of our needs?

                        He's taking BPA. It's a valid strategy when every position is a need.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                          You don't think Mayhew is aware of our needs?

                          He's taking BPA. It's a valid strategy when every position is a need.
                          how is taking Levy the best player available when hes the 11th ranked, 6th round projected OLB. Theres 50 players ranked ahead of him. Quit making excuses for this garbage franchise

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            I call BS, best player available ... I think Brinkley or Mckillop were both better LB choices over Levy ... especially to play Mike! Schwartz was talking about a thumper who had some junk in his trunk to stuff the middle and they get an athletic 230 lber! WTF!! This is not BPA ... this is a Lion reach. I loved the trade, I hated the pick. Alex Lewis #2 anyone? Special teamer, not the captian of the defense in the MLB position. Very frustrated ... liked the pick up of a KR in Williams, probably a little high for my liking though. Day 2 not as excited as day 1. Overall targeting a QB a WR and a TE ... not addressing getting bigger up front to stop the run or run the ball really. Not 1 freak'n lineman yet! Arghhh ...

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by LOLitsTomBrady View Post
                              how is taking Levy the best player available when hes the 11th ranked, 6th round projected OLB. Theres 50 players ranked ahead of him. Quit making excuses for this garbage franchise
                              11th ranked by who? Someone that has no say on where people get drafted. Please wait until these players actually play in the league before dooming them.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by sunnyintheD View Post
                                11th ranked by who? Someone that has no say on where people get drafted. Please wait until these players actually play in the league before dooming them.
                                he was projected to go in the 6th round by ESPN smart guy. Maybe if the Lions were good sometime in the past 15 years, i would say ok, lets give these guys a chance. But the fact is this, Lions don't draft well, we reach on undersized players who end up never starting a down for us or any team.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information