Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want us to get in the 2nd day?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOLitsTomBrady View Post
    how is taking Levy the best player available when hes the 11th ranked, 6th round projected OLB. Theres 50 players ranked ahead of him. Quit making excuses for this garbage franchise
    I didn't say I liked the pick, but have you ever considered they know something more about the draft then you do?

Holy hell dude. We already know your opinion of this draft. Quit wasting our time.
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

considering how little they have revealed about our offensive and defensive schemes, there is little we can do to project what roles these guys will play. and for all we know daniel loper is a legit enough backup across the oline to allow us to wait on depth.
      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

lolitstombrady reaction to every pick so far: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4PyjHeLNEY

Comment

hill, there is our giant run stopper.
          Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

on sammie lee hill's scouting report
            ''Character : Helped pull a man out of a burning house in August of 2007. Lined up at defensive end in 2008 and willing to play on the inside and/or the outside.''
            Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Devy was a really strange pick, no doubt. Someone has seen something in him.

Anyways, I like the Williams pick and I REALLY like Sammie Lee Hill in the fourth. If we can somehow find a way to grab Duke Robinson, this will be an amazing draft imo (Devy notwithstanding)
              [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I like the Sammie Lee Hill pick actually, their 2nd good pick of the whole draft. Im still pissed off at the Levy pick. And the Williams pick was just total bull. Alright now we got a big ass DT who can stuff the run, maybe we'll win 1 game this season

Comment

Sammie Lee Hill is interesting. Massive athletic DT. He'll develop for a year behind Grady and then take over then.

And I'm not writing off Andre Fluellen. Bulked up with Grady next to him, I don't see it being worse than Redding and Darby,which was just plain awful. Plus we have a better LB over Nece with Peterson and now two Safeties that can actually tackle in Delmas and Bullocks in run support. We still need the Mike but we'll what happens its more than a one year process and next year looks great at D and Oline or theres a Brandon Spikes.

Comment

I told Mayhew to pick up Hill. ;)

Comment

Is anyone else worried about another wide receiver named Williams joining the team?

One nice thing with the pick, though, is that the Lions started the run on wideouts in the third round, instead of following the rush to grab receivers. They certainly got the one they wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Aard View Post
                        Is anyone else worried about another wide receiver named Williams joining the team?

One nice thing with the pick, though, is that the Lions started the run on wideouts in the third round, instead of following the rush to grab receivers. They certainly got the one they wanted.
                        Im not sure what to think of the Williams pick. I think he'll be an excellent KR, but again, we took him in the 3rd round. We need to be worrying about that awful D-line or O-line more than anything.

Comment

I'm glad we received Denvers 2010 5th rounder (?), that could be useful. However, I'm confused on:

The RB selection
                          2 TE's (1 with the 20th pick in deep draft at that position)
                          No G or elite T early
                          2 OLB's
                          No true MLB
                          A KR with a 3rd round selection

Makes me say hmmmm.....

Sammie Lee Haggar Veder Hill Big Baddy II better eat babies too. Did he come with a XXXXL super hero cape? (lol)

Deandre Levy better be Chris Speilman-esqe b/c Maualuga/Brinkley/Beckwith/McKillop/Ellerbe ALL were higher for our Mike than that Badger.

Mr. Stafford, use you Pettigrew wisely. I hope he is your new best friend, you will need the safety valve.

Delmas go hurt people. You are full of AWESOME!

Follett play with your hair on fire ... kill it on special teams and earn a spot in the rotation in 3 years. Love your disposition, carve me a wood Lion.

Derrick Williams welcome to Devin Hester's NFC north, own it and make it yours kid ... you have the gifted ability to do so with returning kicks. I hope the speed of the game is in slow motion to you ... be the new Mel Gray!

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information