Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who do you want us to get in the 2nd day?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you want us to get in the 2nd day?

I loved the first day, and I think we can still get some great early contributors tomorrow. Here are the guys I want to see us get.

3a.Duke Robinson/Herman Johnson/Kraig Urbik
    Either one of the top guards available, you can't go wrong.

3b.Kevin Barnes/Victor Harris/Keenan Lewis
    Just like above, there are some good CB's still on the board, I'd be happy to get any of these three.

6a.Jasper Brinkley
    Big ILB, and good in the run game. Looked like a first day pick before getting injured in his college career. Weight and durabilty have been a issue, but the talent is there.

6b.Sammie Lee Hill
    Big NT, and a decent pass rusher. Too bad he played div.II ball, but the size and talent is there, just needs to be coached up some more.

7. Captain Munnerlyn

a small but tough corner, will be a good special teamer.

jamon meredith or
    michael johnson-he's a bust in first, but now he's a steal.

dj moore, kevin barnes, victor harris, gilbert
    SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
    Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Jasper Brinkley wont last until the 6th....he could be the first pick of the third though!!

Comment

Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
        Jasper Brinkley wont last until the 6th....he could be the first pick of the third though!!
        He could but I doubt it. I personally believe he falls into the 4th-5th range.

Comment

Some guys I like at 65 or 82 . . . Jarron Gilbert, Scott McKillop, Jamon Meredith, Coye Francis, Jasper Brinkley.

Michael Johnson could be a good pick. I hated the thought of him in round 1 or 2, but he could be a good upside guy in the 3rd.

No one really stands out as an obvious choice at hte top of Day 2. Unlike most years, there aren't any guys we're all surprised to see fall to Day 2.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Mayhew is clearly going BPA, so it wouldn't surprise me to see us lead off tomorrow with an offensive lineman. And it'd be fine with me really.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
              Mayhew is clearly going BPA, so it wouldn't surprise me to see us lead off tomorrow with an offensive lineman. And it'd be fine with me really.
              Me too, I actually prefer that we go and get the best guard with our first 3rd round pick.

Comment

Some guys I like at 65 or 82 . . . Jarron Gilbert, Scott McKillop, Jamon Meredith, Coye Francis, Jasper Brinkley.

Michael Johnson could be a good pick. I hated the thought of him in round 1 or 2, but he could be a good upside guy in the 3rd.

No one really stands out as an obvious choice at hte top of Day 2. Unlike most years, there aren't any guys we're all surprised to see fall to Day 2.
                Other than Meredith, I like all those guys.

Originally posted by Jakey
                WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

I'd like to get Gilbert, Johnson and Harris.

Comment

It's gotta be defense or an interior lineman.

Column A: Duke Robinson, Herman Johnson, Antoine Caldwell, Kraig Urbik

Column B: Michael Johnson, Scott McKillop, Jason Phillips, Paul Kruger

Column C: Victor Harris, Mike Mickens, Coye Francies, D.J. Moore

I would prefer one from Column A and one from Column B, since we already got a secondary player. But our coaches might want a CB, you can't have too many of those and the Lions have had none at all.

I'm rooting for Antoine Caldwell since I was really in favor of getting a C/G swingman who can play guard and eventually replace the tragically undersized Raiola.

Johnson is the highest upside but the highest flake factor. I'm hoping the Lions coaches see enough in him to grab him, but if they don't I understand.

My first choices would be Johnson and Caldwell but God only knows what we'll do for a MLB then. Hope Larry Foote gets cut I guess. Harris is my first choice of CB's.

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin & Kevin View Post
                      It's gotta be defense or an interior lineman.

Column A: Duke Robinson, Herman Johnson, Antoine Caldwell, Kraig Urbik

Column B: Michael Johnson, Scott McKillop, Jason Phillips, Paul Kruger

Column C: Victor Harris, Mike Mickens, Coye Francies, D.J. Moore

I would prefer one from Column A and one from Column B, since we already got a secondary player. But our coaches might want a CB, you can't have too many of those and the Lions have had none at all.

I'm rooting for Antoine Caldwell since I was really in favor of getting a C/G swingman who can play guard and eventually replace the tragically undersized Raiola.

Johnson is the highest upside but the highest flake factor. I'm hoping the Lions coaches see enough in him to grab him, but if they don't I understand.

My first choices would be Johnson and Caldwell but God only knows what we'll do for a MLB then. Hope Larry Foote gets cut I guess.
                      Kruger is already gone.

Originally posted by Jakey
                      WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Meredith, Duke, or McKillop.

Like someone said above me, it'd be pretty sick to get the top rated OG as well.

Comment

I think Anthony Henry can safely be considered a CB and not a S this year, so I shy away from adding another CB to this group:

Travis Fisher, Phillip Buchanon, Keith Smith, Eric King, Anthony Henry

It's an underwhelming group, but you have to think a couple of them could work well enough allowing us to fix other defensive areas.

We should look at possible Kick Returning corners in the late rounds, however.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.

Comment

3a. Duke Robinson
                            3b. DJ Moore/Macho Harris/Michael Johnson
                            6a. Mike Wallace
                            6b. Nic Harris
                            7. Trimane Goddard

Comment

I think Anthony Henry can safely be considered a CB and not a S this year, so I shy away from adding another CB to this group:

Travis Fisher, Phillip Buchanon, Keith Smith, Eric King, Anthony Henry

It's an underwhelming group, but you have to think a couple of them could work well enough allowing us to fix other defensive areas.

We should look at possible Kick Returning corners in the late rounds, however.
                              I want Travis Fisher the hell up out of here. That's why I'd consider another CB.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information