Stupid Detroit Media . . .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    I'm not 'happy' about the Pettigrew pick. He wasn't my first or second choice there, but I do understand the pick. Mayhew was going BPA. I should have known.

Immediate reactions are just that . . . immediate, and not well thought through. I'd still probably rather have Oher, but Jerry was my first pick there. Anything else is the same.

I don't hate the Derrick Williams pick. He wouldn't even have been a bad pick for Dallas. I just knew you hated the pick so I ran with it. The Lions needed a KR and a WR. No big deal there.
    Ya riight! You HATE D-Will!!! hahahahahhahahaha!!!! Don't deny it now!!! hahahahhahahaha!!!!

It's amazing how we can convince ourselves how great our team drafted after our first instincts tell us how crappy it was, huh? For the love of homerism....

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
      Ya riight! You HATE D-Will!!! hahahahahhahahaha!!!! Don't deny it now!!! hahahahhahahaha!!!!

It's amazing how we can convince ourselves how great our team drafted after our first instincts tell us how crappy it was, huh? For the love of homerism....
      Unless any of us Lions fans went into the draft with the expectation that we could fill our need at QB, WR, TE, LT, LG, DE, DT, MLB, CB, and S, then it's insane for you to suggest we're homers for the fact that we're content with just filling half of those needs.

I have no problem with the Derrick Williams pick. He was one of the best KR/PR guys in the draft, and can contribute as a Wideout too.

I wasn't in love with any of the guys who were on the board on the second day.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information