Please help me push Follett for MLB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SINCE1978 View Post
    I call man crush on 5 fingers of death ;o)
    Didn't Follett lead the PAC 10 in tackles last year? I also believe he started out as a MLB at Cal as well? Clearly I liked him leading up to this draft myself and had a much higher grade on him but after the Peterson signing stopped addressing OLB's for picks with all the other holes.

You're on to something ... It would be an awesome story for a Detroit Lion's 7th rounder to be a contributor. I'm cheering for him.
    Absolutely. I think Follett could do it too. At least a good ST guy.

Comment

http://blog.mlive.com/highlightreel/...teams_who.html

On the teams who passed on him
      "They're gonna pay for it," says Follett. "I'm gonna go out there and hit their players and take them out of the game.
      "But I'm excited. They're going to give me a good shot over at the Lions. They're the ones who put their neck out and drafted me."

It's good to have someone who wants to prove something. And furthermore embraces the opportunity as a challenge to overcome rather than a negative experience.

"I try my best to keep my head up and stuff like that," he says. "But it's bred in me. You guys kinda see how I play. When I see somebody with the ball, if I get a chance to hit somebody as hard as I can, I'm gonna do it."
      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

What a dude this kid is. Great attitude. Love it.
        [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

These are the type of players the Lions need. Even if he is only a special teamer, its this kind of attitude that we need to become a respectable team. He'll be a blue collar guy in a blue collar city.

Comment

Originally posted by 5 Fingers of Death View Post
            You know why? He's white and runs 4.7.
            Dude he's a linebacker. There are a lot of white LBs and 4.7 is plenty fast for the position.

Comment

I love Zack Follett - I have been man crushing on this guy for a month before the draft.

The only reason he fell this low was because of surgically repaired shoulders - but considering his production, his work ethic, his attitude, he should be able to make the roster and help this team.

Ideally Foote will be our starting Mike backer so Cunningham can coach up Levy and Follett. I would prefer Levy being groomed as our Sam than a middle backer.

Comment

Originally posted by StorminNorman View Post
                I love Zack Follett - I have been man crushing on this guy for a month before the draft.

The only reason he fell this low was because of surgically repaired shoulders - but considering his production, his work ethic, his attitude, he should be able to make the roster and help this team.

Ideally Foote will be our starting Mike backer so Cunningham can coach up Levy and Follett. I would prefer Levy being groomed as our Sam than a middle backer.
                Could Levy play WLB? Just wondering...

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                  Could Levy play WLB? Just wondering...
                  Levy's best position day one will likely be WLB.

Comment

The Titans starting LB's last season:

WLB David Thornton - 225 lbs.
                    MLB Stephen Tulloch - 235 lbs.
                    SLB Keith Bulluck - 235 lbs.

I like Levy in the Tulloch role, like P-L said, with Follett in the Fowler role. Naturally, Foote would be ideal for ya'll. A vet from a winning franchise and the mentality he brings would be good in establishing a winning attitude.
                    Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                    X

Debug Information