No announcement yet.

UFA Signings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updated with Daniel Holtzclaw, LB from Eastern Michigan. Draft Daddy has us with Wiley as well, but I've seen several things against that, and basically nothing to support it.

Originally posted by Jakey
    WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
      We signed a C and an OT in UDFA. OT Steve Jonas from Colgate and OC Dan Gerberry from Ball State.

Williams does suck, but he's kind of a poor man's Steve Breaston. Breaston is better IMO, but Williams can be that kind of a guy.
      Williams was better than Breaston in college. Breaston was non-existent as a WR after his Fr year when he was actually a main option.

Comment

Wasn't Mark Parson signed as well?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Wasn't Mark Parson signed as well?
          I don't see it on draft daddy, but that doesn't mean anything. I'll update the top list when I get a chance, but apparently we also signed Chris Kemme, OL from Akron. Also, LB Daniel Holtzclaw is apparently just a try out, as is OT Steve Jonas. It also seems Otis Wiley was not signed because he failed the team physical.

Comment

Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
            Williams was better than Breaston in college. Breaston was non-existent as a WR after his Fr year when he was actually a main option.
            Meh, I really meant more as a returner and what he's been able to do in the NFL, rather than as a college prospect. Williams has had some trouble handling punts and kicks cleanly. I also think Breaston has a bit more speed. And really, what I was getting at was that our offensive system isn't really set up for him to have the type of impact as a slot that Breaston did last year.

Comment

I love the signing of Daniel Holtzclaw, hopefully he can make our team

Comment

Originally posted by Lionsfan93 View Post
                I love the signing of Daniel Holtzclaw, hopefully he can make our team
                just for the name he should.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information