Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• curtis fires agent?

http://blog.mlive.com/highlightreel/...ave_fired.html

i guess he headed home to salt lake city but reports are he fired condon becuase he was to preoccupied with Quinns workout while he was in detroit

Please stay away from Drew Rosenhaus...

Comment

i think he has to wait 5 days before signing with another agent if this is actually true. If thats the case i wonder if he'd negotiate himself or wait the full 5 days showing he went back to his home and not to another visit should be a good sign for us tho

Comment

Giants thread says he is in New York. Lets sign that McDonald guy instead. He seems like more of a #3 anyways.

Comment

we're looking for a #2 and to move furrey to #3. Kowalski says he was on a plane to salt lake city so im not sure he went to NY id think that he woulda gone straight from detroit if he was

Comment

Originally posted by detroit4life View Post
            we're looking for a #2 and to move furrey to #3. Kowalski says he was on a plane to salt lake city so im not sure he went to NY id think that he woulda gone straight from detroit if he was
            I think Furrey has earned #2, and I never liked the idea bringing in Curtis to the #2.

Comment

McDonald is a nice backup plan. And not signing Curtis would keep hope alive for those of you hoping for CJ, lol.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

I'm not hoping for Calvin Johnson, but I would not complain at all if we picked him.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  I'm not hoping for Calvin Johnson, but I would not complain at all if we picked him.
                  I would... a lot... not just because i'd rather use the pick in different ways, but also for what it COULD do to Roy and the player he is.

Might just be me.
                  Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

i agree thats one thing that holds me off on CJ knowing it would most likely piss off roy

Comment

Originally posted by detroit4life View Post
                      i agree thats one thing that holds me off on CJ knowing it would most likely piss off roy
                      I just think about the "value" of the #2 pick... and what we need... and how much we could get INSTEAD of drafting CJ.

Like Willis... and additional 2nd and 3rd round picks...

Comment

What about the pick of Mike Williams two years ago? Don't you think that pissed him off? If he doesn't like it, he can go.. as talented as Roy is, Calvin Johnson has the tools to be the best WR in the League in a short amount of time. Just dominant.

Comment

I mean, of course I want to trade down and address a position of higher need.. but if nothing happens... Calvin is not a bad choice.

Comment

The argument as to whether the Lions might select Calvin Johnson is academic. Oakland will pick CJ #1 overall.

The Raiders will then set their sights on Drew Stanton or Troy Smith in the second round.

JaMarcus cost himself a lot of money; he shouldn't have Supersized all those Happy Meals.

Comment

Originally posted by Aard View Post
                              The argument as to whether the Lions might select Calvin Johnson is academic. Oakland will pick CJ #1 overall.

The Raiders will then set their sights on Drew Stanton or Troy Smith in the second round.

JaMarcus cost himself a lot of money; he shouldn't have Supersized all those Happy Meals.
                              I'll quote you on that one when the draft comes.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information