2010 Draft Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Draft Discussion

Might as well start now since we will be pick high again...

Russell Okung, Gerald McCoy..

Wouldn't mind seeing either of them in a Lions jersey...

I say.. DE in Round 1, LT in Round 2. Carlos Dunlap is my guy. But there's so many 'great' prospects that could be available, I'd be happy with quite a few of them.

Comment

Next year appears to be fairly deep in some premium positions. Thats a main reason I'm glad we got our QB this year.

Comment

DE,DT or future LT we can't go wrong. I am just so glad we won't be wasting a pick in 2010 on a QB. We got our guy.

I think I would prefer McCoy,Suh over LT and DE at this point unless Fluellen suprises. A stud at DT makes our LBs even better. Watch Avril,White,Fluellen, and Backus closely this year. I know I will.

Comment

i'm all for a stud DT, DE, and/or LT. the DT market is so rediculously loaded next year.
          SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
          Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

First round pick should be an OT or a DT.

I want Brandon Graham from Michigan.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Can we just draft Oklahoma? Maybe if we go 0-16 again Goddell will let us.

My early short list next year no order

Cornerback
              Mauling OG
              Power back
              SS
              NT/UT
              DE
              LT

Definitely love the strength of the lines next year. Ernie Sim's future is going to be determined this season. I'm leaning towards trading him right now.

BTW does anyone else really like Lydon Murtha's potential? This dude is huge and I would stick him at RT if we didn't have Bubble Butt there. I really hope this kid can be groomed.
              Last edited by Scotty D; 05-04-2009, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                Can we just draft Oklahoma? Maybe if we go 0-16 again Goddell will let us.

My early short list next year no order

Cornerback
                Mauling OG
                Power back
                SS
                NT/UT
                DE
                LT

Definitely love the strength of the lines next year. Ernie Sim's future is going to be determined this season. I'm leaning towards trading him right now.

BTW does anyone else really like Lydon Murtha's potential? This dude is huge and I would stick him at RT if we didn't have Bubble Butt there. I really hope this kid can be groomed.
                If your looking for Murtha to develop, don't hold your breath. He has a great body but also a few loose screws in his head. At Nebraska, he preferred to ride the bench rather than do anything that might change his beautiful body so he could be a better football player. His body image was more important to him than football.
                And proud of it!!!

Comment

I'm guessing we take the top lt, 80 million dollar investement to protect.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I'd love to see Bulaga in a Lions Jersey, with Ciron Black as a possible alternative. If we go defense, I'd want McCoy.
                    [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Damn you bastards. We did all the research this year.. You can get your LT in Round 2! Spend our high pick on the best Defensive player available.

Comment

http://www.kffl.com/static/nfl/featu...tion=OL&y=2010

Logan Mankins and Marcus McNeil seem to be the best free agents. Roos already resigned with the Titans and Snee may have already resigned with New York. It could have been O'Hara not sure.

2nd Round LT, 1st round Dline.

Comment

i think its safe to say we will have one of if not THE top overall pick again next year and with tebow,snead, mcCoy and bradford all coming out the top picks will have value so i would like us to drop down and get 2 first rounders and then use them on carlos dunlap then sergio kindle or maybe the best corner left (donovan warren)...right now next year is real deep in ol and we can get help in the 2nd round.

Comment

Originally posted by DETROIT BADBOY View Post
                            i think its safe to say we will have one of if not THE top overall pick again next year and with tebow,snead, mcCoy and bradford all coming out the top picks will have value so i would like us to drop down and get 2 first rounders and then use them on carlos dunlap then sergio kindle or maybe the best corner left (donovan warren)...right now next year is real deep in ol and we can get help in the 2nd round.
                            I think the Lions win five games next year.

I'm predicting it now.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

i think its safe to but them between 2 and 5 wins....but even if we win 3 games we could end up picking first

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information