A wierd thought

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A wierd thought

People were saying that at rookie minicamps Stafford was throwing the ball so hard that receivers who weren't paying attention were shocked with a face full of football. I was daydreaming today and thought what if, somehow, he gave someone a concussion while throwing a ball? Maybe at a DB trying to pick it off?

I like turtles

Comment

the universe will cease to exist.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
      don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Stafford and Pettigrew should work on this, they could bait Urlacher into stepping in front of a 3 yard curl route and Stafford could cave his face in from point-blank range. I'd pay to see that.

Comment

That would be way worse than what happened to Marsha

Comment

The ball should never get near any receiver or DB's head. If it does, they're doing it wrong.

Comment

Well Calvin's extended arms reaching out laterally might be at DB's head

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin & Kevin View Post
                Stafford and Pettigrew should work on this, they could bait Urlacher into stepping in front of a 3 yard curl route and Stafford could cave his face in from point-blank range. I'd pay to see that.
                Awesome Sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  The ball should never get near any receiver or DB's head. If it does, they're doing it wrong.
                  I hope they start doing it wrong like this..

:D

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information