Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lions Superfan?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lions Superfan?!

    http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...38#post1668238

    VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!

    I don't agree with the 10 posters JBond selected by the way . . .
    R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

  • #2
    yeah the list of guys isn't all that great. But then again a bunch of the Lions fans only post in the NFC North subforum, and IAC was on the Bills list already.

    But all you guys are great anyways. We'll kick everyone's ass when it comes to best fanbase of DC :D

    Sig by Fenikz

    I remember NFLDC
    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

    Comment


    • #3
      I admit I voted for WMD because of his avatar which has always made me laugh. AS far as best Lions poster, it's a dead heat between WMD and Xio and P-L and probably several others. The overall group of posters on this board who are Lions fans leaves every other teams fandom in the dust imo.

      I nominate myself for Lions ROTY btw.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Calvin & Kevin View Post
        I admit I voted for WMD because of his avatar which has always made me laugh. AS far as best Lions poster, it's a dead heat between WMD and Xio and P-L and probably several others. The overall group of posters on this board who are Lions fans leaves every other teams fandom in the dust imo.

        I nominate myself for Lions ROTY btw.
        I certainly agree with that, for an 0-16 team, we have a lot of excellent posters.
        And proud of it!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          I would put ours up against any fan base on this site.

          There are a boatload of Cowboys fans, but they're more quantity over quality, and their #1 fan (D-Unit) shouldn't even count, haha
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

          Comment


          • #6
            There are a lot of NFC North fans.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
              There are a lot of NFC North fans.
              Indeed. What do you guys think my chances are against Vikes99, toonster, and the GB fan to be named?

              Toonster will probably beat me.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                Indeed. What do you guys think my chances are against Vikes99, toonster, and the GB fan to be named?

                Toonster will probably beat me.
                Participating in a lot of drafts and fantasy leagues tends to win votes so I don't know. Also off topic threads such as NHL, Office, and Lost will help you I think. Plus the Lions fans vote.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                  Participating in a lot of drafts and fantasy leagues tends to win votes so I don't know. Also off topic threads such as NHL, Office, and Lost will help you I think. Plus the Lions fans vote.
                  Wooooo! Yeah, I think I will get good support from the hockey and LOST fans of the forums . . . those are about the only threads I ever post in this time of year.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                    Wooooo! Yeah, I think I will get good support from the hockey and LOST fans of the forums . . . those are about the only threads I ever post in this time of year.
                    make more jokes, they net you a few jokes (I got 8 votes!)

                    Sig by Fenikz

                    I remember NFLDC
                    don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Calvin & Kevin View Post
                      I admit I voted for WMD because of his avatar which has always made me laugh. AS far as best Lions poster, it's a dead heat between WMD and Xio and P-L and probably several others. The overall group of posters on this board who are Lions fans leaves every other teams fandom in the dust imo.

                      I nominate myself for Lions ROTY btw.
                      Why would you do that, I'd win it for sho.:D

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I can't believe I even got 2 votes. I'd put myself at absolute best #8 on that list, and even that might be a stretch with how little I've been posting lately.



                        Originally posted by Jakey
                        WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

                        i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ironman4579 View Post
                          I can't believe I even got 2 votes. I'd put myself at absolute best #8 on that list, and even that might be a stretch with how little I've been posting lately.
                          I got 8 votes and I still don't know why to this day. The only ones I understand is Renji (fellow European) and APS (E-twin) the others: no idea.

                          Sig by Fenikz

                          I remember NFLDC
                          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X

                          Debug Information