Alan Branch DT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Branch DT

what ever happen to him ? I know he fell in the draft then i never heard anything about in him in Arizona. What do you think the lions could give up for him ?

He still plays for the Cardinals. Just hasn't become that nose tackle that they were thinking they were getting. He probaly would be available for conditional pick in the 5-7 range seeing he isn't going to get much, if any, playing time again this year.

Comment

Do you think he would be able to start for the lions if we gave a 5-7 pick ? Cause hes a big athletic dude and i think he could play grady jacksons spot if he gets tired or maybe passing downs

Comment

Originally posted by J-Hype View Post
        Do you think he would be able to start for the lions if we gave a 5-7 pick ? Cause hes a big athletic dude and i think he could play grady jacksons spot if he gets tired or maybe passing downs
        I guess it really depends on if the Cardinals want to trade a former high 2nd round pick after just 2 years in the league. Im my opinion Branch would be a better fit for the 4-3 defense but he's always had issues with controlling his weight. Branch is more of a run stopper like Jackson so using him on passing downs is really a moot point. More than likely though I could see Branch out of the league in 2-3 years.

Comment

Lets see what Sammie Lee Hill does before we start the trade talks.

Comment

It seems to me that DTs usually take a few years to get acclimated to the league. So I doubt the Cardinals will give up Branch for nothing considering he is relatively young.

Comment

I doubt the Cardinals would trade him for anything less than a 4th, still has some good upside and could eventually rotate with Campbell at LDE, but so far he has been useless, often injured and been called lazy on many occasions

Comment

Gabe Watson has been far better in his time in the league so far.

Originally posted by Jakey
                WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information