• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
    KILL THE TROLL!
    Yeah!!! Everybody, Gang up on Xio!!!!

mwuahahahahahaha!!!! :D

Comment

Stafford even makes his interceptions look good.

hahaha
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Stafford even makes his interceptions look good.

hahaha
        Not to me, but I can't wait till he get's a chance to toss it to Megatron. We got some real bums at the posistion.

Comment

It seems pretty obvious to me that pep will be starting the season.
          Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
          oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
            As he should, Stafford needs to figure the pace of the pro game like everyone else who comes into the league. I think Ryan and Flacco were in just the right situations to succeed. Historically most of the great ones like Bradshaw, Elway and Aikman all had their growing pains early.

Comment

sig is sweet bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                As he should, Stafford needs to figure the pace of the pro game like everyone else who comes into the league. I think Ryan and Flacco were in just the right situations to succeed. Historically most of the great ones like Bradshaw, Elway and Aikman all had their growing pains early.
                Yeah. I hope they bring him along like the Raiders did with Russell or Denver with Cutler. Once playoffs are out of reach and in the 2nd half of the season, Stafford should see some serious action against NFL defenses. He has the tools to make all the throws and now just needs to work on timing with receivers and interpreting defensive schemes.

I am a huge fan of him. Pettigrew is looking solid over the middle for Stafford, too. I think Stafford will be successful.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan

Comment

Originally posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
                  Yeah. I hope they bring him along like the Raiders did with Russell or Denver with Cutler. Once playoffs are out of reach and in the 2nd half of the season, Stafford should see some serious action against NFL defenses. He has the tools to make all the throws and now just needs to work on timing with receivers and interpreting defensive schemes.

I am a huge fan of him. Pettigrew is looking solid over the middle for Stafford, too. I think Stafford will be successful.
                  Really?

Russell/Oakland.
                  Cutler/Denver.

Not me.
                  Russell is an 0-4 start away from being replaced by Mr. NFL back-up extraordinaire Jeff Garcia and the Denver vs. Cutler experiment ... well landed him in Chicago.
                  I hope Matt Stafford plays from the jump and he struggles. Adversity increases our capacity so my wish is he learns the NFL ropes in the pocket and under the rear end of Dom Railoa, not on the sideline with a baseball hat and ear piece in!
                  He seems to have "it", that I agree with you ... so adversity and losing can be shoulder by this young rising star. DO NOT baby him. He is not a china doll who will break. Play him, build the needed chemistry with Megatron & Pettigrew and watch him grow.

Comment

Stafford to Calvin is pretty freaking sexy today.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Stafford to Calvin is pretty freaking sexy today.
                      Dizzam I think Calvin is a sex god and he makes me happy in my no no place.
                      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Comment

Dizzam I think Calvin is a sex god and he makes me happy in my no no place.
                        Calvin made my no no place become my yes yes place.

Comment

and there is the other matt stafford

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Comment

and there is the other matt stafford
                            I don't think that's really on Stafford. I would've liked to see him just let that go though. He could've been injured :(

Comment

There is a good side to Stafford making mistakes in his first preseason: He can be overconfident at times. Better that he eats a little humble pie now and hopefully learns from it. He's probably always going to be a QB who takes a lot of risks. Don't be surprised if he throws a lot of INT's this year. He's got that Brett Favre-Jay Cutler mentality.

Comment

Looking at the Jets' offensive line give Mark Sanchez all ******* day to throw makes me jealous. Why can't we have an offensive line like that?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information