Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victory!!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by njx9
    i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

He seems to be headed in the right direction and hopefully will be back in a week or 2.

Comment

Originally posted by georgiafan View Post
        He seems to be headed in the right direction and hopefully will be back in a week or 2.
        yeah he looks like he'll be allright thank god.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Today was another major step in the right direction and he should continue cutting down on those mental errors that have expectedly plagued him in these first few career starts.

Chemistry with his receivers is coming through a lot earlier into the developmental process than even I would've anticipated. Itís fairly easy to see what differentiates his progression from that of other young, raw QBs, and thatís also a willingness to take shots downfield when the defense allows for it. Itís that same gunslinger mentality that provided Cutler with such success early on as well.

We could now see why itís extra critical to get top picks signed before camp, or in his case before the draft, and heís yet another testament to it.

Hopefully he'll be able to return to action in a couple of weeks because he's obviously cemented himself as an impact player towards the team's evolvement this season.

Comment

He's definitely improving. Last two games:

45/72 (63%), 537 yards, 7.5 yards per attempt, 2 TD, 1 INT

Comment

Might be a dislocated kneecap...........................

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=090...s&confirm=true

Originally posted by Jakey
              WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!

Comment

no problem. put him on the sidelines for a game or two. keep him hungry and wanting more. if we play horribly then it'll just give him more inner drive when he gets back. plus it'll give daunte something to do.
                SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
                Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

He looked pretty good afterwards on the sideline so who knows when he'll be ready to go, let me know if any new news.

This might be a good time for him to step back for a week or two and just get a differant perspective and let Daunte get beat up for a few rounds.

Funny how it took Staff to get to the pros to actually have to come out of a game with an injury. He took a lot harder shots than that behind an inexperienced line at UGA. I'll hold off on any O-line jokes with this bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                    Funny how it took Staff to get to the pros to actually have to come out of a game with an injury. He took a lot harder shots than that behind an inexperienced line at UGA. I'll hold off on any O-line jokes with this bunch.
                    It'd be a joke to call them an O-Line.

Comment

I've dislocated my kneecap before playing b-ball. Really painful, but not that bad of an injury as long as it pops back in and there's no other damage.

Comment

I think I just saw on the bottom scroll on NFL network that team officials are expecting him back after the bye week. Sounds pretty good actually. Let Daunte get beat up by the Steelers and Packers.

Comment

Yeah no need to rush him back agianst the steelers if he isn't going to be 100%.

Comment

Not to be doom and gloom but we should lose the next 2 games even with our most talented line up on the field. Sucks, but true. If it's possible, sit him ... rest the knee, give Daunte his chance to show he can be a starter in this league again, like the Schwartz has been talking.

Comment

Is it just me, or does some sort of conspiracy exist where Matthew Stafford cannot win a rookie of the week award? IMO, he was better than Sanchez in week 3 while leading the Lions to their first victory in 20 weeks and he's not even in the top 5 this week despite throwing for nearly 300 yds and having a QB rating around the mid-80's.

I know I'm a homer, but seriously....
                              [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by noondog View Post
                                Is it just me, or does some sort of conspiracy exist where Matthew Stafford cannot win a rookie of the week award? IMO, he was better than Sanchez in week 3 while leading the Lions to their first victory in 20 weeks and he's not even in the top 5 this week despite throwing for nearly 300 yds and having a QB rating around the mid-80's.

I know I'm a homer, but seriously....
                                Don't fans vote on that? If so, how often do you think one of our guys is going to win it after we just went 0-16? People just assume everyone on our team sucks........................

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information