Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome. I can't wait to see that.

Comment

• You don't think that served as extra motivation to play well knowing he'd be mic'd.

That's a must-see for me.

Comment

• I just watched a 5 or 6 minute clip of Stafford mic'd up...it was freakin amazing! The Lions have a very bright future...VERY bright.
        [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by noondog View Post
          I just watched a 5 or 6 minute clip of Stafford mic'd up...it was freakin amazing! The Lions have a very bright future...VERY bright.
          Where at??

Comment

• nfl homepage under videos
            [

Comment

• http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-...fford-mic-d-up

Awesome stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                Where at??
                Really though, link please!

No but I'm really happy for the guy after he got some flack from some impatient Lions fans, no QB was going to step onto this team and turn them around instantly, but the talent he has is starting to show though and I'm pretty upset I won't get to see him play.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Stafford sucks. We should've taken Aaaaronnzzzzz Curryzzzz!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                    Stafford sucks. We should've taken Aaaaronnzzzzz Curryzzzz!!!!!
                    LOL

I still remember all those people chanting Curry's name when they unveiled the new unis.

Bunch of retards.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                      Stafford sucks. We should've taken Aaaaronnzzzzz Curryzzzz!!!!!
                      Hey what about Jason Smith?? Look at how awesome the Rams are doing!

Comment

• That was freaking amazing. I love how he kept ******* with Shaun Rogers.

Saying it now, best young QB in the game. He has the brightest future of them all IMO.
                        Originally posted by SNIPER26
                        fwiw, i amz deunks ofs myt ass. ilo vez drinmoinz befotre i post. wha t a hreat ideas.z.

Comment

• Originally posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
                          That was freaking amazing. I love how he kept ******* with Shaun Rogers.

Saying it now, best young QB in the game. He has the brightest future of them all IMO.
                          exactly this.

well also add how he used other players as a screen to get away from the docters on that last play

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                          - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                          - Corner or Wideout in the first
                          - No reaching
                          - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Now I'm reading Stafford will start, if that offensive line has any respect for themselves they will give 110% and not let him get drove into the ground repeatedly this game to make matters worse.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                              Now I'm reading Stafford will start, if that offensive line has any respect for themselves they will give 110% and not let him get drove into the ground repeatedly this game to make matters worse.
                              Yep, I'm reading that to. Here is the link: http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...back_matt.html

Matthew Stafford has alot of guts play only four days after separating his shoulder. Something that I am thankful for though.
                              Last edited by Silver & Blue; 11-26-2009, 10:25 AM.
                              "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

• Yeah, sorry for not posting the actual link. I'm a relative newbie on here and not sure of the rules as to what sites you can post links to and which ones you can't. My bad.
                                [

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information