Trade millen?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade millen?

If we could trade millen for anything what would you want?(7th round pick,fat cheerleader,place kick holder)

case of beer labatt or budweiser would be nice but i could be satisfied with busch or even milwaukees best

Comment

I wouldn't trade Millen for the first 10 picks in the draft. He's the heart and soul of this franchise, and a GM like that is priceless.

Or for Jose Cortez.

No joke, Millen is worth more than Rex Grossman.

No joke.
      Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

to be honest, I'd keep millen, put him in my chair and have him do my work for me.

I would also trade him for the Chargers' offensive line.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
        don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

I would trade Millen for the Seattle Mariners GM . . . he seems to get criticized a lot too . . . maybe they just need a change of scenery, lol
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            I would trade Millen for the Seattle Mariners GM . . . he seems to get criticized a lot too . . . maybe they just need a change of scenery, lol
            HAHA! I like that reasoning. Switch them and watch the success unfold.

I want Ken Holland as our GM. He's always done great things for the Red Wings.

BUT! I wouldn't get rid of Millen. I'd make him the "Assistant Manager of General Things"... the AMoGT. He'd get me food and stuff.
            Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

I'll trade you Big Ben's motorcycle helmet and his film room chair both of whitch do not exist.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
              Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information