Terrence Holt signs w/ Arizona

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrence Holt signs w/ Arizona

just saw it on the espn news ticker... 5 year deal.

what does this mean for Bullocks and/or Kennedy? (or drafting Landry or Merriweather)
    I'm Charles Rogers. I had 68 catches and 13 touchdowns

We cut Kennedy, draft Landry and pair him with Bullocks. Sounds good to me.
    "If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket View Post
      We cut Kennedy, draft Landry and pair him with Bullocks. Sounds good to me.
      Cut him? Why not look for another 5th round pick?

I'd take anything over nothing, although I like the idea of drafting a good rookie S.
      Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

Yea, if someone will give us a 5th, I'd do it. But, I don't know what you do with 5? 5th rounders?
        "If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried."

Comment

Originally posted by Pocket View Post
          Yea, if someone will give us a 5th, I'd do it. But, I don't know what you do with 5? 5th rounders?
          SOMEONE out there would accept a trade with that... 5 5th round picks for a 3rd rounder?

Haha... maybe... maybe not.

Comment

Originally posted by TacticaLion View Post
            SOMEONE out there would accept a trade with that... 5 5th round picks for a 3rd rounder?

Haha... maybe... maybe not.
            well... I don't know, maybe a team with some depth issues (the bengals, well they have enough players, they just can't seem to stay out of prison)?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
            don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
              well... I don't know, maybe a team with some depth issues (the bengals, well they have enough players, they just can't seem to stay out of prison)?
              5 picks for 1 is a lot of picks... it MIGHT work.

Comment

5 picks for 1 is a lot of picks... it MIGHT work.
                If not, we'll have loads and loads of sleepers.

Hey if we draft wide recievers only in the 5th round, we're BOUND to get the next Colston right?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                  If not, we'll have loads and loads of sleepers.

Hey if we draft wide recievers only in the 5th round, we're BOUND to get the next Colston right?
                  In order to get the next Colston, we'd have to trade our 5th round picks for 7th round picks...

... just to be a wise ass.

Comment

actually, I hope we keep them, because we don't have a 6th (dre bly) or 7th (Big Jon Mcgraw) this year

Comment

Originally posted by lionsfan320 View Post
                      actually, I hope we keep them, because we don't have a 6th (dre bly) or 7th (Big Jon Mcgraw) this year
                      I'd MUCH rather package them and move up to round 3 than stay in the 5th.

Although, you're right... it would give us more picks (and we're lacking our late picks), but i'd rather have the higher picks.

Comment

sounds like a good idea but, without any 6th or 7th we can get some good O line help or CB help..

always seem to find value in the 5th round although high third for 2 or three of the 5th rounders would be nice, but not all 4

Comment

I'd MUCH rather package them and move up to round 3 than stay in the 5th.

Although, you're right... it would give us more picks (and we're lacking our late picks), but i'd rather have the higher picks.
                          5 fifth rounders would be a great way to add a good deal of depth to some notoriously (at least, for us) injury-prone positions (O-line comes to mind)

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Originally posted by lionsfan320 View Post
                            sounds like a good idea but, without any 6th or 7th we can get some good O line help or CB help..

always seem to find value in the 5th round although high third for 2 or three of the 5th rounders would be nice, but not all 4
                            True. I guess i'm looking at our main needs (and my main focuses) for the draft. If we get a MLB, a CB, a DE, an OG and Stanton... i'll be happy.

Comment

True. I guess i'm looking at our main needs (and my main focuses) for the draft. If we get a MLB, a CB, a DE, an OG and Stanton... i'll be happy.
                              what would piss you off more: not choosing willis or not choosing stanton?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information