Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FYI - Lions 2010 Picks Per Round (Oct 09)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the highest Ernie could get for us is a 4th. I'm not sure if Stanton is a FA after this year or not, but if we still have him for another year, he could get us a 6th or 7th. Don't really know anyone else who teams could possibly want that we'd be willing to get rid of.

Comment

Sims for a second? Really Scotty? He wouldn't get the team a 5th.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Sims for a second? Really Scotty? He wouldn't get the team a 5th.
        His value is that low? I guess I was being quite optimistic. :(

Comment

I would say a 4th for Ernie but that is just my opinion. With Levy's arrival he is worth shopping, although he had a hell of a 2nd half against St. Louis.
          Really though, can we get a starter with a 4th rd pick? I suppose, yes ... but the odds are not in our favor. Face it guys, we don't have much talent to "shop" ... I can not think of another guy? Wow, that's sad. I'm sure there might be market for Fluellen, Avril, White, Henry B Johnson etc but just late round picks to get younger.

Comment

ernie=undersized and constantly injured. somebody get bill polian and the colts on the phone. perfect fit for a 3rd rounder.
            SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
            Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Let's face it, to other teams in the league our most valuable trade commodities are the guys that are essentially untouchable.
              CJ, Delmas, Levy,Avril ...

Our "trade to get better" days have passed by with the Mayhew constructed trades for Roy Williams & Corey Redding. That netted Detroit Julian Peterson (which helped lure Larry Foote) & Brandon Pettigrew, Derrick Williams & Aaron Brown. Good youth served with key veterans.
              It's going to happen through the draft, building for 2-3 solid years like we did in this past draft. Adding a few key FA's maybe, but I just do not see that blockbuster of a trade. Ernie's better served as a part time starter here, his value is not that high on the NFL market.

Comment

ADD TO THE WISH LIST ... A KICK OFF EXPERT THAT CAN GIVE US TOUCH BACKS!
                HANSON IS ACCURATE W/ FG's BUT HIS DEEP BALL IS ... WELL NOT SO DEEP.

Comment

Originally posted by SINCE1978 View Post
                  So you wanna dump Jason Hanson or Nick Harris?

Comment

Originally posted by SINCE1978 View Post
                    Why is this in all caps? Are you that enraged at the poor kick offs for this game?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I'm just saying, 18 years in the league for Hanson and it may be time to be looking for an understudy. Harris is really only known for having the most punts inside the 20 b/c he kicks so darn many of them! Our offense stalls drives at mid field and Harris comes on to kick ... repeat. Sound familiar?

The CAPS thing was an accident. I was working in an excel spreadsheet, typing in all caps and did not realize it.

Wow ... I am really negative today. Maybe I should stop posting?
                      ;o)

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information