Lions - Seahawks Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lions - Seahawks Thread

17-0 after the 1st quarter...for Detroit?!?

Rookies (Stafford, Pettigrew, Delmas, Brown) already have made a big impact in the game. Shaping up to be Stafford's best game as a pro so far...
    [

Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

Matthew Stafford is on fire this game and hitting his targets. Our defense has been playing great. First two plays of the Seahawks both resulted in turnovers(int by Delmas, fumble). Ah, Stafford just through an int, hopefully the defense can make a stop.
    "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Um then it was the 2nd quarter .... 2 interceptions for Stafford, 13 unanswered by the hawks.

Comment

Originally posted by SINCE1978 View Post
        Um then it was the 2nd quarter .... 2 interceptions for Stafford, 13 unanswered by the hawks.
        Yeah, I guess I spoke to soon. lol
        "You see that foundation right there, now there's termites living there and they live there every day an you don't see them until you start losing. And when you lose they start crawling out. Now what we'll do is when they crawl out we'll get there names and remember their faces so when we start winning again we'll know who we can trust"

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

please win this game
          SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
          Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Massive jinx on my part. Wow...
            [

Comment

MVP MVP MVP hanson with a 50 yarder....we're still losing, but now a touchdown will win it and plenty of time left.
              SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
              Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

******* stafford.

Comment

Stafford threw 5 ints this game after throwing two nice touchdowns. I wonder what happened to him.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

It almost looked as though Stafford was trying too hard to put touch on some his passes, specifically the longer attempts.

Anyways, Schwartz's biggest task now is to keep the team motivated and continuing to improve. Megatron and Stafford did not look happy today at all...
                    [

Comment

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...eahawks_k.html

Seriously.
                      Ser..i..ous..ly!!

This is the in-game content (crap) we get from the qualified Detroit beat reporters on the road? MLive please pay me to go to Seattle and I promise I'll write more meaningful stuff than this garbage by Kowalski. What a joke. "playing scared"?? On a 0:02 before halftime kick off return is the insight? This is what you come up? I could have wrote that from my couch you jack ass Kowalski!

Listen, at this point in the game Stafford had 2 touchdown passes and Detorit was winning! Pettigrew was emerging in front of our eyes and Delmas has a pick returned to the 5 yd line! Do a positive spin story on the rookie emergence on this team, on the road at one of the toughest road venues in the league!

Instead, this frick'n article makes print. Sharpen the pencil Tom Kowalski, fans/readers deserve BETTER even if the team is awful. You are awful, you have been "Lionized".
                      Last edited by SINCE1978; 11-08-2009, 06:58 PM. Reason: TOM KOWALSKI'S "INSIGHT" ... HEY THANKS!

Comment

Too many throws by Detroit. They're run to pass ratio needs to turn around, especially after they went up 17-0.

Comment

Originally posted by Babylon View Post
                          Too many throws by Detroit. They're run to pass ratio needs to turn around, especially after they went up 17-0.
                          Can't run.
                          OL sucks.
                          Kevin Smith sucks.

Comment

I agree Kevin Smith is overrated. He is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by DoWnThEfiElD View Post
                              I agree Kevin Smith is overrated. He is not good.
                              He did decent last season for being on a 0-16 team, but I agree he isn't performing well. Look on the bright side, at least we only used a 5th round pick to draft him.

-Bo Schembechler

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information