No announcement yet.

Cleveland Browns(1-8) at Detroit Lions(1-8), Nov 22. 1pm

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a tough kid I just watched the highlights for the game and man he got drilled. Good game by both sides. Schwartz said xrays negative but nothing else.
    Last edited by familyguy555; 11-22-2009, 04:30 PM.

sig made by BoneKrusher

Comment

thank god, that game winning drive and his guts will go along way for this team. his teammates will die for a guy who puts himself out there on plays like that.
      SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Good win ... 5 TD's by Stafford, very nice. He's in the record books with that performance. Gutsy play by the kid to go out after the injury & complete a TD, blue collar victory ... even though it was against the Browns?! We need SERIOUS secondary help though, wow!

Brady Quinn is NOT that good.

Comment

I understand we need to draft ourselves a defense... but seriously we can't have defenses destroy Matthew like that every week... he won't last more than 3 seasons if the FO doesn't give him a proper O-line.

Speaking of which, how's Ghosder doing, respectable or piss-poor?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
          don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

Comment

He's also the youngest QB in histroy to throw 5 TDs, and the rookie TD record is since the merger.

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
              Speaking of which, how's Ghosder doing, respectable or piss-poor?
              I don't know if I'm allowed to post this site or if it is even reputable

http://profootballfocus.com/by_posit...=25&numgames=1

They breakdown how an offensive lineman run blocks and pass block every week. Prior to this game he was a +4.6 in run blocking and -7.1 in pass blocking. It also has Backus playing as a top 5 tackle this season. If you look through the site it seems legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Scotty D View Post

They breakdown how an offensive lineman run blocks and pass block every week. Prior to this game he was a +4.6 in run blocking and -7.1 in pass blocking. It also has Backus playing as a top 5 tackle this season. If you look through the site it seems legit.
                thanks, that does look like a pretty solid site.

Although seeing backus that high seems... strange somehow. Also did not realize Vollmer was doing well. That's nice, I liked him as a prospect.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

ZOMGWTFBBQ WE WON WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT T No longer #1 overall
                  Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                  oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

cleveland's pass rush is horrible. the espn stat line has them good for only 1 sack and 1 qb hit. it didn't seem like an issue today but i think that was because stafford was out for blood and did a great job of knowing where he was going with the ball.
                    Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

i'm not sure how that is rated considering that backus has given up 6 sacks, 5 qb hits, and 17 qb pressures.

edit: oh....when you sort the pass block column he falls to 39th best in the league...
                      Last edited by Prowler; 11-22-2009, 06:17 PM. Reason: 39th
                      Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                        ZOMGWTFBBQ WE WON WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT T No longer #1 overall
                        I'm still in awe as well.

Also what the hell is up with your sig? They banned AQ?

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC

Comment

Stafford's final line 422 yrds- 5 TDS, 2 INTS

Rookie QB TD record for a single game!
                          WHO DAT!?!??!??!

Way to go Staff. Hope he is ok. 5 TDs is solid. Even better, I'm sure he has some confidence after this game. I'd hate to see the kid end the season with only one win. Not that 2 is a whole lot better, but when you do it like he did today its a bit of a statement. Even if it is against horrible Cleveland.

BTW, whats up with our defense? Were we that bad? Or did Cleveland's offense finally figure out how to move the ball?

Comment

Originally posted by Addict View Post
                            I'm still in awe as well.

Also what the hell is up with your sig? They banned AQ?
                            I thought so but she just left ... and I'm just too lazy to change my sig.
                            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

Originally posted by tblain1 View Post
                              WHO DAT!?!??!??!

Way to go Staff. Hope he is ok. 5 TDs is solid. Even better, I'm sure he has some confidence after this game. I'd hate to see the kid end the season with only one win. Not that 2 is a whole lot better, but when you do it like he did today its a bit of a statement. Even if it is against horrible Cleveland.

BTW, whats up with our defense? Were we that bad? Or did Cleveland's offense finally figure out how to move the ball?
                              a combination of lack of talent on d and first year of this brand of defense. buchanan whiffed on his receiver off the line and ko was out of position to stop mo mass for a deep touchdown. but basically the story of our defense was giving up a couple deep completions for touchdowns. if we would have done our jobs then cleveland would of easily had 14 less points. give some of our players time and more talent and we'll be a lot better next season going forward.

levy looked really good today, missed one tackle on jamal lewis for a first down, but otherwise solid. he had 8 tackles and was effective as a blitzer. foote was a beast with 12 tackles, 1 sack, 2 tfl, 1 deflection, and another qb hit. julian was shaken up a bit in the first half.
                              Fire Caldwell!!!

Prowler's Newb Guide

Comment

Great win. Still dont think it's good for the health of your QB to be passing at a 43-17 ratio. Even with a passing team 2-1 would probably make more sense. As for Stafford he showed a ton of guts getting hit a lot at Georgia and he seems to be showing a lot of guts at this level. Give him some help in the running game and save him for the long haul.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information