Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martin Mayhew's first draft class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Addict View Post
    the argument around Pettigrew was never about who we selected. Everyone agreed that Pettigrew was far and away the best TE in the class, and a rare kind of TE since he could also block. The problem was the player we didn't select: Oher. Therein lies the problem.
    Agree 100%. I still would've preferred Oher, despite the fact that Pettigrew could grow into in All-Pro TE with Staff throwing him the ball and Petts blowing up LB's on runs.

    Having said that, if we can land a good, young LT prospect in the next couple of years, this conversation goes away and life is good.
    [

    Crazyass sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • #17
      Still it is preposterous that the 2009 roster (after 1 non-Millen draft) will have more players on it Mayhew/Schwartz picked vs. from Millen's 8 years of being head douchetard in charge. 8 drafts vs. 1 draft! Goodness,that is like 50 players we do not have. Wow, just wow.

      Yes, I'm still bitter but getting better. ;o)

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by SINCE1978 View Post
        Still it is preposterous that the 2009 roster (after 1 non-Millen draft) will have more players on it Mayhew/Schwartz picked vs. from Millen's 8 years of being head douchetard in charge. 8 drafts vs. 1 draft! Goodness,that is like 50 players we do not have. Wow, just wow.

        Yes, I'm still bitter but getting better. ;o)
        but they all had spirit!
        SCA Prowler is my Xbox Live Gamertag
        Fire Caldwell!!!

        Prowler's Newb Guide

        Comment


        • #19
          at least they were not seeing the invisible! ;o)

          Comment


          • #20
            Oher, was one of the options. The Lions also neededa cornerback badly and did not acquire one in the draft. This year they need DT, DE, SS, and CB.

            Sig by Bone Krusher

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
              Oher, was one of the options. The Lions also neededa cornerback badly and did not acquire one in the draft. This year they need DT, DE, SS, and CB.
              You forgot OG. and perhaps OT.. and a #2/#3 WR.. andddddd maybe a RB.

              Comment


              • #22
                Yes they need help in the O side. But the D needs help badly and the secondary was all patchwork. Had the D been half decent, there wouldve been more victories.

                Sig by Bone Krusher

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
                  Yes they need help in the O side. But the D needs help badly and the secondary was all patchwork. Had the D been half decent, there wouldve been more victories.
                  Indeed. If our team was better we may have one more games. Well played, captain obvious.

                  Sig by Fenikz

                  I remember NFLDC
                  don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Addict View Post
                    Indeed. If our team was better we may have one more games. Well played, captain obvious.
                    I was talking about the D, bitter, Lion fan.

                    Sig by Bone Krusher

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X

                    Debug Information